+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dundee

re: Dundee

Was there any need to send him off though? Were Dundee denied a clear goal scoring opportunity? Will be interesting to see the footage. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no contact although Jim did appear to needlessly dive in - but it all came down to giving the ball away in midfield.

No idea how Dundee are top of the division. They were no better than us with 10 men. A very average side.

Quote Originally Posted by megatron
    I do wonder sometimes. Jim was last man so had too go for the ball. From my angle I couldn't see very much but the ball was taken away from the striker, which means he wouldn't have scored anyway as a defender tracking back had the ball. Very harsh red card. Dowie was caught in-mans land. Think dowie has had 2 shocking weeks very poor and well off the pace. Kerr was good 1st but knackered 2nd. And Lyle should have burried it. But very poor Dundee team will be a long season for there fans. With hartleys defend tactics
    "Will be a long season for Dundee fans"

Yeah its a total nightmare being four clear of 2nd six clear of third and whatever we are clear of you guys, absolute nightmare...

Dundee

Thanks to Lochar Thistle FC and Heston Rovers FC for providing the half-time entertainment at yesterdays game, pics below,

defensive dundee?? w.t.f.? look at the formation m8! defo pen, keeper rightly sent off, you couldnt handle boyle. lyle's chance was a great save! we were comfortable through the game and should have had another 2 goals. you's lot are worse than average!!! look at the table in may!!!

Quote Originally Posted by megatron
    I do wonder sometimes. Jim was last man so had too go for the ball. From my angle I couldn't see very much but the ball was taken away from the striker, which means he wouldn't have scored anyway as a defender tracking back had the ball. Very harsh red card. Dowie was caught in-mans land. Think dowie has had 2 shocking weeks very poor and well off the pace. Kerr was good 1st but knackered 2nd. And Lyle should have burried it. But very poor Dundee team will be a long season for there fans. With hartleys defend tactics

What game were you watching ? Dowie had and outstanding game yesterday . Him & Durns were solid at the back

Quote Originally Posted by sneddee
    defensive dundee?? w.t.f.? look at the formation m8! defo pen, keeper rightly sent off, you couldnt handle boyle. lyle's chance was a great save! we were comfortable through the game and should have had another 2 goals. you's lot are worse than average!!! look at the table in may!!!

In all fairness it was an average game played by two average sides yesterday .

The appointment of Hartley will win you's the league , he knows how to grind out results . As you've seen against 9 man Hamilton & 10 man Queens .

i know what u'r saying m8, but in all fairness if we had taken our chances in both games we would have been out of sight and teams intend to sit in so i wouldnt say hartley grinds out results imo.

i know what u'r saying m8, but in all fairness if we had taken our chances in both games we would have been out of sight and teams intend to sit in so i wouldnt say hartley grinds out results imo.
    yous didnt take your chances either did we yous got a 1 nil win from a penalty against 10 men, good luck for the future

yes a defo pen imo, it dosnt matter how u win, 3 points all that matters m8 and we could have had a few more goals that our attacking football deserved!!! good luck if u reach the play-offs!

yes a defo pen imo, it dosnt matter how u win, 3 points all that matters m8 and we could have had a few more goals that our attacking football deserved!!! good luck if u reach the play-offs!
    It was a penalty & it cost us dearly .

Time to move on . Another big game for us next Saturday away to Falkirk .

This league is still the best in Scotland & there's plenty to play for , for everyone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)