+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Stelling

re: Jeff Stelling

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Jeff is skys one and only true asset. His soccer saturday show is the highlight of their schedule. he obviously loves his footy and is high on the list factually with stats players etc.

Fair play to him, he knows there's only one set of true supporters in the south. If the same UNBELIEVABLE **** was endured by the other lot, their gates would have long been gone. FACT!
    1.It was probably more like 4 years ago that you cheated us out of the FA Cup with four goals from players you had borrowed. I think Jeff has got that wrong.
    2. Your FACT is your opinion, unsubstantiated and not a FACT at all.[/quote] the only ones cheated were pompey and the fans,so why don't you get over yourself and live with the fact we ****ed you over 4-1 in your own backyard, , 2fa cups 2 league champions,play up pompey

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    Silly stuff from the usually sane kernow.
    Some examples of silly stuff for you pompeygun.

"Fair play to him, he knows there's only one set of true supporters in the south. If the same UNBELIEVABLE **** was endured by the other lot, their gates would have long been gone. FACT!"

Not fact, merely partisan opinion.

"What defines cheating?"

Gaining unfair advantage by breaking the rules. Bending the rules can be cheating as well but that's just an opinion.

"And what is the difference between what happened here and What happened down the road? Except the other lot failed to win anything by going into administration?"

The difference ? Don't know exactly but wasn't it something like £135 million ?! Oh yes and Saints won the investment of a Swiss billionaire

"You honestly want me to believe or think you'd lose less than 2000 supporters over a season after another 4 bad seasons and dropping 3 divisions????"

Not sure I want you

Kernow, what he's referring to is the money that poured out of this club into other peoples back pockets, some known, some unknown. So in effect he's right PFc was cheated. The fans & creditors are all thats left to pick up the pieces.
    Tks for the congratulations but you do sound like you've a severe case of "hair across it".
    Famous saying, when in a hole stop digging!!
    Sounds like your lot were a tad unlucky yesterday from what I heard on 5 live before our game, Sui had 20 quid on your lot to lift the cup!

I'll spell it out for you silly Kernow.

"You cheated us out of the FA Cup with four goals from players you had borrowed."

"Don't think I said that did I !?"

To cheat someone out of something. expl: to get something from someone by deception.

Hope that helps.

I remember missing a sitter similar to Lambert did yesterday many years ago. I managed to hit the underside of the bar, there again I wasn't paid thousands a week in wages

And you were reffing the match.

At least you hit the bar. Lambo couldn't even manage that.

They've turned mediocrity and lack of ambition into an expensive artform. But apparently it's all part of the "Project". They don't want to get into the Europa League in case it stops them in their Grand Plan to er, get into Europe. It all makes sense. Really it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    And you were reffing the match.

At least you hit the bar. Lambo couldn't even manage that.

They've turned mediocrity and lack of ambition into an expensive artform. But apparently it's all part of the "Project". They don't want to get into the Europa League in case it stops them in their Grand Plan to er, get into Europe. It all makes sense. Really it does.
    Portsmouth FC still exist when any other business in the real world outside of fantasy football land would have been wound up and part of history.

But it all makes sense. Of course it does !

About as much sense as you making a ridiculous comment and then forgetting it all on the same thread? (see above and conveniently ignored btw).

I think you have spent so much time on SM with your cronies inventing lies, distorting the truth and creating myths about our club and its fans you haven't a clue what is fact or fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    About as much sense as you making a ridiculous comment and then forgetting it all on the same thread? (see above and conveniently ignored btw).

I think you have spent so much time on SM with your cronies inventing lies, distorting the truth and creating myths about our club and its fans you haven't a clue what is fact or fiction.
    You obviously don't read SaintsMad or you wouldn't feel the need to make such a personal attack.
    At no point did I say we would win the FA Cup that year. You're the one that said it, you silly person.
    And yes I stand by what I said. Cheating is gaining an advantage through unfair means.

Good day to you.

,we are the Portsmouth the pride of the south

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)