+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Stelling

re: Jeff Stelling

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    And you were reffing the match.

At least you hit the bar. Lambo couldn't even manage that.

They've turned mediocrity and lack of ambition into an expensive artform. But apparently it's all part of the "Project". They don't want to get into the Europa League in case it stops them in their Grand Plan to er, get into Europe. It all makes sense. Really it does.
    Portsmouth FC still exist when any other business in the real world outside of fantasy football land would have been wound up and part of history.

But it all makes sense. Of course it does ![/quote]

About as much sense as SFC being a top 10 PL team now whereas a few yrs ago in L1 & on the brink...

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    About as much sense as you making a ridiculous comment and then forgetting it all on the same thread? (see above and conveniently ignored btw).

I think you have spent so much time on SM with your cronies inventing lies, distorting the truth and creating myths about our club and its fans you haven't a clue what is fact or fiction.
    You obviously don't read SaintsMad or you wouldn't feel the need to make such a personal attack.
    At no point did I say we would win the FA Cup that year. You're the one that said it, you silly person.
    And yes I stand by what I said. Cheating is gaining an advantage through unfair means.

Good day to you.[/quote]

You seem to be having quite a few problems linking up reality today but I'll help you out again. Earlier in this thread you said we "cheated you out of the FA Cup". Put simply that infers you believe you would have won the cup if we hadn't cheated yo

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun

Portsmouth FC still exist when any other business in the real world outside of fantasy football land would have been wound up and part of history.

But it all makes sense. Of course it does !
    About as much sense as SFC being a top 10 PL team now whereas a few yrs ago in L1 & on the brink...[/quote]

Point taken pompeygun. Football reality, bit of a contradiction in terms.

That club you played yesterday. Got a lot of time for them.

Excellent turnout from the Wombles. Yep, think they've done brilliantly after what happened to them.

[quote="Corkhead"12:21 on 16 Feb]

With regards to personal attacks. I do read SM quite often as I find it generally amusing and often illuminating as to all things Pompey. As you know several SM posters regularly use the term "Charity Thief" as a generic term for any Portsmouth supporter. This is obviously a downright lie ( I see considerably more fund-raising effort on FF than on SM ) and possibly libellous. Never once have I seen any of you challenge this on SM so presumably you agree. In fact you make one of the main peddlars of this rubbish a mod. What I am sure of is that if anyone started any of that sort of nonsense on FF they would be called to account very quickly.

I write this because some SM posters enjoy coming on FF and post from a stand point of moral superiority. You have done exactly that earlier in this thread with your talk of "being cheated out of the FA Cup". The

On the rather purile and tedious GLCT theme to this thread, I just read that Bradley Wright Phillips just joined the red bulls. I was amazed that he would get a visa after riffling all those girls handbags at that night club. Pretty disgusting stuff really but he somehow wriggled out of it ( and a couple of other indiscretions it seems ) in spite of being on video doing it. Applying the same moronic logic, should all Scu*mers now be called DHTGC's ? Or should we maybe be a little more grown up ?

There is that temptation Hugh but probably best not to sink to their low standards of creating stereotypes and tarring everyone of a certain persuasion with the same brush. I mean a geezer with a toothbrush moustache was doing that 70 odd years ago and look where it got him.

I'm not sure anything that bad happened to Charlie Chaplin ? WTF you on about ?

Quite right. More like a bunch of comedians than Nazis.

[quote="Mangosmate"12:21 on 16 Feb]

With regards to personal attacks. I do read SM quite often as I find it generally amusing and often illuminating as to all things Pompey. As you know several SM posters regularly use the term "Charity Thief" as a generic term for any Portsmouth supporter. This is obviously a downright lie ( I see considerably more fund-raising effort on FF than on SM ) and possibly libellous. Never once have I seen any of you challenge this on SM so presumably you agree. In fact you make one of the main peddlars of this rubbish a mod. What I am sure of is that if anyone started any of that sort of nonsense on FF they would be called to account very quickly.

I write this because some SM posters enjoy coming on FF and post from a stand point of moral superiority. You have done exactly that earlier in this thread with you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)