+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Stelling

Jeff Stelling

A bit on Pompey... - view external link

re: Jeff Stelling

I like Jeff. You always get the impression he thoroughly loves football, at all levels.

Link to an interesting piece on Michael Appleton from that article too - which is full of more inaccuracies than a News report! Wrong club he went on to manage, wrong year...

Jeff is skys one and only true asset. His soccer saturday show is the highlight of their schedule. he obviously loves his footy and is high on the list factually with stats players etc.

Fair play to him, he knows there's only one set of true supporters in the south. If the same UNBELIEVABLE **** was endured by the other lot, their gates would have long been gone. FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangosmate
    Jeff is skys one and only true asset. His soccer saturday show is the highlight of their schedule. he obviously loves his footy and is high on the list factually with stats players etc.

Fair play to him, he knows there's only one set of true supporters in the south. If the same UNBELIEVABLE **** was endured by the other lot, their gates would have long been gone. FACT!
    1.It was probably more like 4 years ago that you cheated us out of the FA Cup with four goals from players you had borrowed. I think Jeff has got that wrong.
    2. Your FACT is your opinion, unsubstantiated and not a FACT at all.

Still makes me laugh about this cheating stuff.

What defines cheating?

And what is the difference between what happened here and What happened down the road? Except the other lot failed to win anything by going into administration?

Some bitter and twisted people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ___Whatever___
    Still makes me laugh about this cheating stuff.

What defines cheating?

And what is the difference between what happened here and What happened down the road? Except the other lot failed to win anything by going into administration?

Some bitter and twisted people out there.
    Agree that there's some bitter and twisted people out there.

I suppose it is laughable but then all we lost was a game of football.

Nice avoiding of the questions.

1.It was probably more like 4 years ago that you cheated us out of the FA Cup with four goals from players you had borrowed. I think Jeff has got that wrong.[/quote]

I've never cheated anyone in my life FYO!

I've stood by as an observer and supporter of the team i was born to follow.Even when my team has been ripped apart by crooks with 5 consecutive awful seasons without stability,players, results and a future i'm still here. As have 15500 other regulars now in the lowest division.

Your supporters could only average 17800 in the CHAMPIONSHIP in 2008-09 with 1 bad season behind them. let alone 5 seasons and being entrenched near the bottom of the whole league.

You honestly want me to believe or think you'd lose less than 2000 supporters over a season after another 4 bad seasons and dropping 3 divisions????

DREAM ON Kernow!!!!

Jeff knows the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    1.It was probably more like 4 years ago that you cheated us out of the FA Cup with four goals from players you had borrowed. I think Jeff has got that wrong.
    2. Your FACT is your opinion, unsubstantiated and not a FACT at all.
    Don't make me laugh. Are you seriously saying you would have won the cup that year? Congratulations, you have added second sight to your list of talents. Still it all adds fuel to your imagined slights and excuses the fact you have been serious underperformers over the years in the trophy stakes. Perhaps you can use your ability to predict the future and let us know the next time Scum are going to win something.

Silly stuff from the usually sane kernow.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)