+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish people who "support" English football clubs

re: Scottish people who "support" English football clubs

Glasgow now mate...city life

I stay down by the river. city centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_AL_2
    It's always something thats annoyed me from an early age. I'd always have an argument with this one kid in school because he supported Man United and took the p1ss out of Rangers for being sh1t in Europe.

This independence vote has brought it all to a head.

..and yes i think there should be a team you support on the ballot paper...it would certainly help
    So you're basing this on an argument with some tw@t when you were at school?

Nae bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_AL_2
    It's always something thats annoyed me from an early age. I'd always have an argument with this one kid in school because he supported Man United and took the p1ss out of Rangers for being sh1t in Europe.

..and yes i think there should be a team you support on the ballot paper...it would certainly help
    As for your school, was it only a couple of years back when you went to the big school ;

I go and watch Luton Town noo and again...wouldn't say I support them but a good wee club with a fervent support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1

So you're basing this on an argument with some tw@t when you were at school?

Nae bother.[/quote]

I see you fall into this category... Tw@t!

[quote="Brother_AL_2"

Well thats up to them however when they start to go on and on about the pros of Scottish Independence...really gets on my t1ts. [/quote]

I find them hilarious.

Let's get this straight, firstly: Dundee United's result makes or breaks my day.

I can go to any game home or away and bump into fellow Arabs I have known for years, some for decades and have a blether, especially the ones who go to the away games a lot.

I spend all week looking forward to watching United and saving what little money I may have to go to all of the games. I've come back down the road in the p1ssing rain having been beaten by Ross County at Victoria Park, absolutely miserable yet still gone back to support my club the week after and the week after that.

So if I arrive at work on a Monday with ma pu

[quote="AGulfInClass"

Well thats up to them however when they start to go on and on about the pros of Scottish Independence...really gets on my t1ts. [/quote]

I find them hilarious.

Let's get this straight, firstly: Dundee United's result makes or breaks my day.

I can go to any game home or away and bump into fellow Arabs I have known for years, some for decades and have a blether, especially the ones who go to the away games a lot.

I spend all week looking forward to watching United and saving what little money I may have to go to all of the games. I've come back down the road in the p1ssing rain having been beaten by Ross County at Victoria Park, absolutely miserable yet still gone back to support my club the week after and the week after tha

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    I go and watch Luton Town noo and again...wouldn't say I support them but a good wee club with a fervent support.
    Looking good for the Hatters to get back into the football league Pogue

What has any of that got to do with Voting at the referendum?

Edit @ AGulfinClass.

Always considered myself a neutral on the English Game, Went to a Fulham/Villa game last season. Just because I was in London and wanted to get a taste of the premiership experience. It just lacked atmosphere, and I can't really get into a game if it isn't my team playing. Hard to get excited when you are a neutral and sitting there at a live match. Watch match of the day most weeks though...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)