+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

re: Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfo
    TB - you are one absolute ar5ehole
    Oscar wilde is alive and well.

Surely he is a natural to follow RH in the Engerland job, after Brazil; especially the way he handles world class players and no doubt he would bring youth thru the set up! I believe the chicken dancer is upset that he has not had chances in the full England squad; maybe he could come in and rescue the national team. Like Charlton we had better be careful what we wish for

What BFS muppet started the line about he would be first choice at any other club in trouble in the Prem, - the media all fell for it hook line and sinker. Maybe we should ask the board did they get any bids in for his service

Well i for one think he`ll be here come the day, lets hope SuGo only extends his contract in short stints.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Imo Pinky & Perky will cash in their chips once the move has happened---maybe before it happens.

For what it's worth I think SA will continue as manager until they have gone, at which point you'd assume whoever the new owner is would want to appoint his own man in the same way that Mike Ashley did at Newcastle.

Unless of course Real or Barca come knocking and sweep him away to manage them.
    No way will they sell before, or within the first year.

3 media whores running the club miss all the press exposure and interviews that will follow? Never in a million years.

I don't think their run-away ego's will allow them to pass up the opportunity of being part of the Stratford handover jamboree. National and international press hanging on their every word followed by ticker tape and fireworks. . . .. .. . . . the owners will still be here

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    the owners will still be here
    presuming they are still amongst us collectively i tend to agree

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    Unless they receive an offer they can't refuse I don't see G&S selling up before the move. They'll want to see it through but offers will be on the table long before then.

Allardyce won't be part of the plan I hope.
    There's as many rumours in the square mile as there are in the football world mate.

One of them being that an offer has already been conditionally accepted (the condition presumably being PL football).

Time will tell whether or not it's the case I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Unless they receive an offer they can't refuse I don't see G&S selling up before the move. They'll want to see it through but offers will be on the table long before then.

Allardyce won't be part of the plan I hope.
    There's as many rumours in the square mile as there are in the football world mate.

One of them being that an offer has already been conditionally accepted (the condition presumably being PL football).

Time will tell whether or not it's the case I guess.[/quote]always enjoy these informative anecdotes, especially with some HP

///////

As previously mentioned, its not his choice, his contract up at end of 2015...even if we were to go down this/ next season, I would still get rid off, as he would only have a season to get back up.

If we stay up, he will be replaced.

You also have to look at his age/ health. Its different managing a succssful team when your OAP, or a lower pressure job. Managing West Ham is not going to be easy for the next few years.

Whats your obsession with West Ham? I'd be more worried about who the latest manager is at N17, or wherever your lot are playing then...now bore off!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)