+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

I keep hearing he won't lead us to OS, why not?

It's been made clear, and fans expectations have been adjusted accordingly, that finishing 17th is a success. So if we continue to stay up, why will he not lead us in the OS?

Fans wont turn up with him and he's style in charge? Don't you believe it. If selling the club is the master plan, it won't happen in the first couple of years, and in that time brady will make sure there are decent crowds there, even if it means flying to Pakistan and giving tickets tickets FOC to Al Qaeda.

Sugo/Brady think Allardyce guarantees PL football, so surely they will keep him.

Their sums : Allardyce = PL Football = easier to sell club.

Like it or not, I see Allardyce leading us into the OS and beyond.

Yet to see an argument otherwise.

re: Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

If that is your opinion then stick with.

Quote Originally Posted by rednekst
    If that is your opinion then stick with.
    Usual first class response. Well done.

As long as you are happy is all that matters.

Happy your'e posting. You bring soooomuch to the site. Now tell me about those soldiers again.

I doubt the board will continue with his services. He losses millions in the transfer market. This constant spend,depreciation cycle will be his undoing.

Allardyce needs to manage at his level. Which in 2014/15 is League 1/2. He would still make losses on transfers but those losses would not be in the millions.

So I agree with Terry, he has no chance of being manager come the OS, for the reason already explained.

Imo Pinky & Perky will cash in their chips once the move has happened---maybe before it happens.

For what it's worth I think SA will continue as manager until they have gone, at which point you'd assume whoever the new owner is would want to appoint his own man in the same way that Mike Ashley did at Newcastle.

Unless of course Real or Barca come knocking and sweep him away to manage them.

Unless they receive an offer they can't refuse I don't see G&S selling up before the move. They'll want to see it through but offers will be on the table long before then.

Allardyce won't be part of the plan I hope.

TB - you are one absolute ar5ehole

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman

whoever the new owner is would want to appoint his own man

That does seem to be the way it goes, I would imagine whoever took over would be aware of Sam's style of football and know that swapping him for a more palatable would earn instant Brownie points with the fans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)