+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yutu the moon rover.

Yutu the moon rover.

It's bost.

I know Bongo's dad is a doubter like me that man ever set foot on the moon.

It seems strange that with all the technology available today, they still have difficulty with unmanned vehicles up there.

Yet as a 14 year old 45 years ago i swore i saw a craft land on there,a couple of blokes got out and had a dance around,then they took off again sweet as a nut.
    All of this the year after steam trains stopped running on our main lines.

If the yanks had ever been there they would never have left it.
    Gold is a metal from outer space which is why it is so rare and valuable.

Given the fact the moon has no atmosphere and has been bombarded for millions of years by meteors from deep space,it's a safe bet the place would be a geologists dream.

Good film makers the yanks.

re: Yutu the moon rover.

I'm not sure why they even need a moon rover if man 45 years ago could do hand stands and cart wheels up there.
    Apparently Stanley Kubrick filmed it.

Yep thousands of people all over the world who played a role in six moon landings( not one) all managed to pull off the greatest six hoaxes of all time. the 12 Astronauts who walked on the moon were obviously liars and so were the mission controllers.

The most ridiculous, half baked conspiracy of all time.

"Apparently Stanley Kubrick filmed it"

What do you mean, it? So who faked filmed the other five? Again you announce something like it's a proven fact.

His wife admitted it.

There were two control rooms oz and when they went out into space they said over to houston. That's when the film started playing and the thousands of staff watched on like the rest of the world.

I beg to differ. The official story is more ridiculous than the conspiracy.

Rubbish. I know that clip and you don't hear Cristina Kubrick say at any point that her husband "directed a fake moon landing". In fact, none of the other speakers (apart from the interviewer at one point) mentions Stanley's at all. While we could assume that Jan Harlan and Cristina Kubrick were referring to Stanley Kubrick when they were speaking, there is no way to know the context of what they were saying. Rumsfeld could've been describing someone else entirely, for all we know. This clip is a total hack-job which someone has put together to roll a bit of traction for their own agenda - trying to 'cash in' on the conspiracy money trail.

So you're saying (since you've stated we've never been even close to the moon)that all six moon landings were faked. The 24 men who have been to the moon or moon orbit are liars. So are the hundreds of mechanical,chemical,scientific and rocket engineers. Module development..module development?

Btw. Chang'e 2 lunar orbiter picked up traces o

As far as i remember there were no practice runs before the landing, a couple of orbits and then down.
    Surely they would have done a few landing and take offs with unmanned craft first?

What they undertook then seems unbelievable today simply because it was.Back then it would have seemed believeable to the man in the street because he wanted it to be.

I don't know about Stanley Kubrick i think more Gerry Anderson.

I have been to Kennedy and saw the stuff that took them there or was supposed to have.

The big quetion is why did they give up on the moonshots? nd don't say money,once the yanks get their teeth into something they don't let go.
    Would they sit back and watch other countries try and reach and lay claim to somewhere they had been almost half a century before?
    Would they abandon that to build a space station and launch sppace shuttles,whichhad a far more unsatisfactory success rate than the Apollos?

I sat and watched the landings one summer day in 1969.
    I thought it was mar

Gold is a metal from outer space?? damn I've been ripped off with all this bling I'm wearing then.

I personally dont believe humans can go past the radiation belt and just stay in the outer atmospher. Did you know the furthest man has been into space since the moon landings is 300 miles compared to 150,000 goinh to the moon. This is more bizzar than the idea we never went back. We never went back into space either.

I do belive all 6 were fake and many people were lying. Unless they got there and were told never to return.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)