+ Visit Scunthorpe United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FLETCHER 9

FLETCHER 9

Have all (I say all) the other posters on here left? You seem to be a lone voice what with no replies to your posts for nearly 3 days now even after a game like last nights.

Why don't you give up and come over to the dark side?

re: FLETCHER 9

we are desperate to get the last few posters off this board, why .

i do not want pay per post.

pay per post is not the way forward.

BA just cannot grasp the thought that some of us have a life away from keyboards. It must be a pretty sad and pathetic life spending all day every day flitting from Iron Bru to Iron Bru to the ST and back again.

Entertaining though as BA is, we are rather playing into his hands by responding to his jibes and troll work, to the extent that he is now dominating the board by taking the **ss. If there are folk wanting to remain on here to post about the iron that is good but we will need to move on and responding to certain posters may not be the way. We might think about lifting our bats and letting it go down the leg side so to speak, might be better to cross swords with certain posters on the amateur site rather that clog what few posts there are on here with BA detritus. So maybe lets not rise to it and just move on a bit, if not then its a bit pointless and we might as well be on the pay per post site.

Who said anything about 'pay per post'?

Quote Originally Posted by superstevetorpey
    Who said anything about 'pay per post'?
    good luck with that..

It's free & always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by angusmecoat
    Entertaining though as BA is, we are rather playing into his hands by responding to his jibes and troll work, to the extent that he is now dominating the board by taking the **ss. If there are folk wanting to remain on here to post about the iron that is good but we will need to move on and responding to certain posters may not be the way. We might think about lifting our bats and letting it go down the leg side so to speak, might be better to cross swords with certain posters on the amateur site rather that clog what few posts there are on here with BA detritus. So maybe lets not rise to it and just move on a bit, if not then its a bit pointless and we might as well be on the pay per post site.

i think if badapple stayed off this site,nobody would have any problems.
    trouble is he is a moth and this bright fast site keeps attracting him back.

I will be on here extracting urine out of you three until:

The REAL Iron Bru site is not referred to as the amateur site and an apology made.
    The myth of Pay Per Post is refuted and never referred to again.

I will then leave you two to have your own lonely sparse and boring site to yourselves. I will even do something so awful I will get an instant ban.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)