+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsehole spotted in main stand

Arsehole spotted in main stand

A prat with a Man Ure hat was sat in the main stand yesterday.Did anyone lamp him before he left our ground?

re: Arsehole spotted in main stand

No, because he was attending a Crewe game and therefore contributing finances to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmaverick
    A prat with a Man Ure hat was sat in the main stand yesterday.Did anyone lamp him before he left our ground?

Good to see the "family club" spirit is alive and well at GR!

There was a guy sat in front of me wearing a Manchester United hat, alongside a bloke wearing a bright yellow fluorescent jacket. Both these supporters were shouting for the Alex, so I have no qualms about them attending an Alex game. They were well behaved, used no foul language and were perfectly civil towards others around them. Unsure whether this was the same man you were highlighting.

Stupid boy, Pike

Hey Maverick, you should have been around watching the Alex in the late 70s/early 80s as you would have seen swathes of Alex fans wearing UTD, LIVERPOOL, CITY, SPURS, EVERTON, CHELSEA etc scarves, hats, shirts, badges etc, it was the norm then and nobody batted an eyelid!

That's a stupid post. So are we only allowed to support one club now? I've supported Man Utd all my life - along with voting Labour it was a tribal thing for people from Newton Heath. But for 15 years I have chosen to follow Crewe Alex, which I do whole-heartedly. And I'm sure there are people who support City, Liverpool, Everton or even a London club and still count themselves as Alex fans.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    Hey Maverick, you should have been around watching the Alex in the late 70s/early 80s as you would have seen swathes of Alex fans wearing UTD, LIVERPOOL, CITY, SPURS, EVERTON, CHELSEA etc scarves, hats, shirts, badges etc, it was the norm then and nobody batted an eyelid!
    What makes you think I wasn't around during that period?

Quote Originally Posted by franz_cafca
    That's a stupid post. So are we only allowed to support one club now? I've supported Man Utd all my life - along with voting Labour it was a tribal thing for people from Newton Heath. But for 15 years I have chosen to follow Crewe Alex, which I do whole-heartedly. And I'm sure there are people who support City, Liverpool, Everton or even a London club and still count themselves as Alex fans.
    Only room for one club in a football supporters life.Any proper football supporter will agree with me on that.A proper fan is 100% loyal to his (or her,for that matter) club,whether they be a top-flight giant or a lower league minnow.
    You cannot possibly be a proper Crewe fan and also support those clubs mentioned above.And why would you want to?
    It's called gloryhunting and it's pathetic.
    However,hats off to you,Franz.If you.re from N.Heath and are following The Alex that's great.Well done.

Only room for one club in a football supporters life.Any proper football supporter will agree with me on that.A proper fan is 100% loyal to his (or her,for that matter) club,whether they be a top-flight giant or a lower league minnow.
    You cannot possibly be a proper Crewe fan and also support those clubs mentioned above.And why would you want to?
    It's called gloryhunting and it's pathetic.
    However,hats off to you,Franz.If you.re from N.Heath and are following The Alex that's great.Well done.[/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast