+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arsehole spotted in main stand

re: Arsehole spotted in main stand

Come off it DGFG; do you honestly think we're talking about little kids wearing other teams gear here? Don't take the discussion way out of context to try and support an argument.

At the end of the day, a fully grown adult surely has the common sense to understand that, by wearing someone else's clobber in another teams ground they, perhaps, may be insulting some of the other patrons of that ground? Clearly not, some cases.

One has to agree with the 100% CAFC crew(e) here. You support more than 1 team you're a plastic!

truth may hurt for some (as this thread obviously shows) but to quote a bit of modern age run DMC remake, its like that and that's the way it is !

Quote Originally Posted by TwiceInABlueMoon
    Come off it DGFG; do you honestly think we're talking about little kids wearing other teams gear here? Don't take the discussion way out of context to try and support an argument.

At the end of the day, a fully grown adult surely has the common sense to understand that, by wearing someone else's clobber in another teams ground they, perhaps, may be insulting some of the other patrons of that ground? Clearly not, some cases.
    Yep, I did take it out of context to illustrate how stupid it is to generalize about the issue.

The original point was about an individual in the main stand at Gresty Road wearing a Man U hat.Your point of comparison was sitting in the home end at Vale Park in your Crewe top on Saturday - and you're accusing me of taking it out of context?

They're hardly comparable instances are they?

If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Only support one club but am a fan and admirer of another. Would never personally wear another club's gear at Gresty Road but would equally not be arrogant and pathetic enough to challenge someone that chose to. 20+ years as a season ticket holder proves that I am no plastic so you can shove your insults where your mother wipes you clean!

As my good mate spitfire says, "Come and say hello"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234