+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheep up there with the best when it comes to sectarianism

Sheep up there with the best when it comes to sectarianism

BTW. Anyone else agree with me that 9 months in the pokey is absolutely disgraceful for a comparatively minor crime?)

about Neil Lennon on way to match at Fir Park
    16 Feb 2014 07:56

JAMES BEATTIE, 29, claimed he shouted the comments after he was taunted by Celtic fans as he walked towards Fir Park last August.

AN Aberdeen fan who shouted sectarian abuse about Celtic manager Neil ALennon has been jailed for 10 months.

James Beattie, 29, was on his way to watch the Dons play Motherwell at Fir Park when he launched the tirade in the street.

He claimed he made the comments after he was taunted by Celtic fans as he walked towards the Lanarkshire ground.

He hit back by branding Lennon a ?f***** b******, which was overheard by police.

Beattie, from Markinch, Fife, admitted shouting abusive, sectarian and threatening remarks last August.

He also admitted threatening behaviour at Motherwell police station.

At Hamilton Sheriff Court last week, ASheriff Vincent Smith handed Beattie a t

re: Sheep up there with the best when it comes to sectarianism

Frank De Boer on the other hand.

Good to see Dimslayer's first thoughts are to Aberdeen, as per usual.

I cant even figure oot what selfslayer is on about.

Asking a lot of questions by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiebaird

I didn't even look at the content Erchie. I just saw who the OP was & the thread title. I knew then it would be tediously boring

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon

I didn't even look at the content Erchie. I just saw who the OP was & the thread title. I knew then it would be tediously boring [/quote]

I wonder if it's something to do wi the elusive 'Hamish'.

Frank De Boer seems to be involved too.

Mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon

I didn't even look at the content Erchie. I just saw who the OP was & the thread title. I knew then it would be tediously boring [/quote]

But you opened it and replied to it anyway.

Another satisfied member of the Sir Walter Timslayer Fanclub

shocking still running with the lies that he was spat on. Media in this countries a joke. Shouldn't have shouted what he did but theres going to be a lot of arrests at the next OF game thats for sure.

Having close relations in Glasgow also whilst living in Aberdeen all my life..

As I went to St Peters RC School travelling from Northfield into town on the bus every day kitted out in my school uniform yes the troosers like the 1930s fitba shorts.. Never once has anyone called me a catholic so and so..

Nobody ever asked me what school I went to..even if I mentioned it in the passing no one cared.. I was just buc..that's it..

And that's the way it should be..

It sounds like he was lifted for shouting sectarian abuse and sentenced for threatening behaviour at the police station.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)