+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The face of a man delighted to have scored for The Rangers

re: The face of a man delighted to have scored for The Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    I think Wallie is saying because he's Irish, the big dunt is much more happy, since Irish folk were never allowed to play for Rangers before because of Roy Keane
    "since Irish folk were never allowed to play for Ranger"

You want me to post a list of Irish folk who have played for Rangers in the past?

It's almost as long is Dundee's list of crooked directors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Walter_Timslayer
    I think Wallie is saying because he's Irish, the big dunt is much more happy, since Irish folk were never allowed to play for Rangers before because of Roy Keane

You want me to post a list of Irish folk who have played for Rangers in the past?

It's almost as long is Dundee's list of crooked directors.[/quote]

Would that list of crooked directors, at Dundee, be longer than the The Rangers board members?

OMHS

Quote Originally Posted by Bennachie

It's almost as long is Dundee's list of crooked directors.[/quote]

Would that list of crooked directors, at Dundee, be longer than the The Rangers board members?

OMHS

[/quote]

Well it includes at least one who has got the jail for his crookery. That hasn't happened to an ex Rangers director yet AFAIK.

It's almost as long is Dundee's list of crooked directors.[/quote]Yes, go on, then, any from the past 80 years will do

And yes, Dundee's crooked directors, terrible people. The club still survived, though, thanks to the fans

Well it includes at least one who has got the jail for his crookery. That hasn't happened to an ex Rangers director yet AFAIK.
    Was the individual(s) you refer to jailed whilst a Dundee director? The guy you're referring to was crooked, yes, and deservedly got jail in the end.

Oh, I see you've went from director to ex-director

What about the current Rangers board, any of them served time for any reason i.e. a known criminal is on the board of rangers. Sounds like you're also happy that Craig Whyte avoided jail, wally.

Selfslayer strikes again

Sandy Easdale, jailbird and the VAT Armchair Loyal

Every day's a swording for waltie the self harmer.

Meanwhile, outside of Govan Irish people have been delighted to have scored for their teams for years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)