+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sheff U game

re: Sheff U game

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri
    I couldnt give a rats ar$e whether they play weds or not..
    I can"t go to the rearranged game now,working nights.
    Can i get a refund on my tickets or do my tickets for the original date still apply??
    May have someone available to take miniVespa otherwise i"ll have to flog"em at face value if i can"t get a refund.
    UTM
    If you can't make the rearranged date then yes take your ticket back for a refund but wait until they say a date first, if Wednesdays game is a reply we could still end up playing same date, just got to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Littlest_Hobo
    Need this to be re-arranged for easter school holidays ! Otherwise I have no chance. 8th April ideal !
    That's the next date both teams have free so a very good chance

knowing The blades were still in the cup shouldn't they have held back selling them until they were sure of a date.

[quote="mahatmafoot"t it an awesome atmosphere at NYS when we wupped your ar$es 3-1 AND your larger Neighbours when we wupped their ar$es also 2-1 at NYS.
    Mind the gap pal and enjoy Dagenham next season...close the trap door behind you please, we"ll not be seeing you for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    Shame we couldn't get that atmosphere you get at the NYC. Silent as the grave. By the way why will you bring less to a night game.It's only 6 miles not f*****g Tierra Del Fuego.
    And to think we did you a huge favour by beating Stevenage (in silence) and helping you in your RELEGATION BATTLE!!

We could sing "Division 2 calling you Sheff Uniiiiiiiiiited"

That would go down as well as He's laughing at you, sung to Bradford

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordFozzie
    Shame we couldn't get that atmosphere you get at the NYC. Silent as the grave. By the way why will you bring less to a night game.It's only 6 miles not f*****g Tierra Del Fuego.
    And to think we did you a huge favour by beating Stevenage (in silence) and helping you in your RELEGATION BATTLE!!

We could sing "Division 2 calling you Sheff Uniiiiiiiiiited"

That would go down as well as He's laughing at you, sung to Bradford [/quote]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234