+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ah well

Ah well

I hope I'm wrong but looks like our cop run is over, away at citeh

re: Ah well

like xxxx it is ! sir alf ramsey 'world cup final' '' you ve beaten them once, now go and do it again'' fantastic draw !!!!!!! 1 1 , come on uwe.

spent 75 in ' b . booze' this w end, why don t you ' come out' and say who you support? thank xxxx you aren t paying my mortgage loser !!!!!!!!!!

There is the evidence that fixing in football does exist. Still, we'll meet Everton in the Final.

It'll be a fight, but we've done it before, we can do it again, although I would have preferred Charlton.

Team: Alihehatesbolton, RogerRoger, Sir Ben, Jordiscores when he wants , Macmamamamamaum, Boyceeeeeee, B line Mclean, McArthur, McSreach, Powell, Maynard/Fortune/Waghorn.

Its a winner.

See vinky minky by Van Morrison ... Let's enjoy it while we can!!!!! - view external link

Beat them last time nothing stopping us doing it again, they play Barca few days after us so they may rest a few plus they play the league cup final before our game so hopefully Cattermole will have kicked some lumps out of them.

1 1 nailed on ; stuff it ' up 'em'; ' pussies' against ' triers'

Cake walk according to Bluemoon forum some stick for DW and his leg and some reckon 300 went to Cardiff and some out for revenge - view external link

I really thought we could of won this cup again if we got the right draw that today was just a kick in the ******** to be honest if anybody says they are not gutted they are lieing

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    I really thought we could of won this cup again if we got the right draw that today was just a kick in the ******** to be honest if anybody says they are not gutted they are lieing
    Nobody gave us a chance last time, now I know most of the football people outside of Wigan think we never won the FA Cup or City didn't try but remind me of the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Cake walk according to Bluemoon forum some stick for DW and his leg and some reckon 300 went to Cardiff and some out for revenge
    I'm betting they were saying the same thing last year, don't you love it though a club who could buy us 100 times over looking for revenge. Seems to me like little old Wigan Athletic are getting under peoples skin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)