+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday's forgot

Wednesday's forgot

... that they play you for the right to play their bitter rivals United it seems by all the comments locally. Hope you stuff them please in the re arranged game...

re: Wednesday's forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyther
    ... that they play you for the right to play their bitter rivals United it seems by all the comments locally. Hope you stuff them please in the re arranged game...
    Thanks but it's not only Charlton that gets waterlogged pitches and games cancelled then and I thought theirs was perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyther
    Owls in peace, what a load of nonsense, isn't it obvious that both sets of Sheffield fans want this? Owls v filthy Pigs for the right to go to Wembley in the Semis is big news, when was the last time your team did owt big?

Charlton, here's to a decent pitch and game the one time only when both owls and pigs want us to win

Best of luck to Charlton.

You're the first real obstacle Wednesday will face in their thus far charmed FA Cup 2014 run. Powell always strikes me as a good sort and I like to see him doing well.

Hulmet's turned into Don King! Plenty of fans in Sheffield hate the SCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowsnowt
    Owls v filthy Pigs
    I don't think the rules allow you to play yourself, despite your massiveness

STUPID CLASSLESS PIG

You don't want to play us do you pig

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Best of luck to Charlton.

You're the first real obstacle Wednesday will face in their thus far charmed FA Cup 2014 run. Powell always strikes me as a good sort and I like to see him doing well.

Hulmet's turned into Don King! Plenty of fans in Sheffield hate the SCD.
    By the look of this you don't want to play us either Katch

If we do play the blunts and beat them as we rightly should, Katch will do another disappearing act for 2 years

Trust Pigster and ***y Pigtol to come on here. What a pair of deluded porks you are. No Blades ever wants to see the pigs win a game. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmaGRUNT
    Trust Pigster and ***y Pigtol to come on here. What a pair of deluded porks you are. No Blades ever wants to see the pigs win a game. End of.
    Erm...we have a game against then Monday might mahatmaGRUNT, you do not, so what business do you have on here mr thinko?

You not very clever are you mahatmaGRUNT, and your obviously running scared as you don't want to face us.

Failed again...stupid pig, will you ever learn?

Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster
    Erm...we have a game against then Monday might mahatmaGRUNT, you do not, so what business do you have on here mr thinko?

You not very clever are you mahatmaGRUNT, and your obviously running scared as you don't want to face us.

Failed again...stupid pig, will you ever learn?

[/quote]

You still here Helmut ?

Thought not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast