+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Reasonable Points Return for Leicester/Burnley?

re: A Reasonable Points Return for Leicester/Burnley

I thought Billy hates the press?

He answers only to Fawaz and us (as a whole), and we can more or less agree what Fawaz and we the fans, want.

How many times in the games where we were winning and ended up drawing did we have chances to kill the game off?if our attack took more chances than what they have we would of killed them games off.i no we have scored the 3rd-4th most in the league but the chances we have missed we should be top of the scoring list.

Has to be 4 points against 2 big promo rivals if we are to have chance of auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I hope you aren't playing your reserve team at Burnley again.. they played too well and were very unlucky to lose ..
    I think the same thing will happen as in the earlier League game, but with fortunes reversed.

In that fixture, you got your goal and we then had to go for the equaliser and then on the win. We got the first but not the other.

We have to score first and then hang on for dear life as Ings, Vokes and Co throw the kitchen sink at us. Given your outstanding home form and our reasonably good away 1, I'd be happy with a point.[/quote]

We have been behind in a few games lately and come back well.. Obviously i am hoping for three points against you lads,but i know it will be a hard ask,i suppose at the end of the day i would settle for a draw,a defeat though would be a bit of a disaster and unthinkable as you would be right back for the second place.. whatever the resul

Looks like we gotta be satisfied if we get 2.

The battle for the autos will be won by the team that beats more of the sides not in contention - the mid-table and bottom sides.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12