+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pat Nevin & Sportscene - dire!

re: Pat Nevin & Sportscene - dire!

I'd be happy enough wi' Michael Stewart and Steven Thompson.

Clearly I've upset AJ again by talking against his big team...sorry AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bennachie

Not at all, min. Were you happy enough with the Celtic performance yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874

Not at all, min. Were you happy enough with the Celtic performance yesterday?[/quote]

I didnae watch it OMHS_1995, but I must say, I was very satisfied with the Celtic performance the week before.

Did you enjoy Ibrox at the weekend, or were there there transport issues on the West Coast again?

They should get Susanna Reid to present it.

With me doing the 'expert analysis'

Not at all, min. Were you happy enough with the Celtic performance yesterday?[/quote]

I didnae watch it OMHS_1995, but I must say, I was very satisfied with the Celtic performance the week before.

Did you enjoy Ibrox at the weekend, or were there there transport issues on the West Coast again?[/quote]

Erm, it was at Somerset. That's a good player you've signed in Griffiths, he'll score goals for you. Not so sure about the CL though.

Did you enjoy Ibrox at the weekend, or were there there transport issues on the West Coast again?[/quote]

Erm, it was at Somerset. That's a good player you've signed in Griffiths, he'll score goals for you. Not so sure about the CL though.[/quote]

So just a few minutes fae Kilbirnie then, its hard to keep track of fixtures in the lower leagues. So was it a good day out belting out the old tunes wi' rabares then, or did ye have yer erse glued to the sofa once m

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1

Not a bad shout...not with you though. Getting a really hot burd to present it. Spend big and get Kirty Gallacher from sky? She knows her stuff but she is getting on a bit. Maybe get 2/3 years out her until we can get someone younger.

Erm, it was at Somerset. That's a good player you've signed in Griffiths, he'll score goals for you. Not so sure about the CL though.[/quote]

So just a few minutes fae Kilbirnie then, its hard to keep track of fixtures in the lower leagues. So was it a good day out belting out the old tunes wi' rabares then, o

Great swordsmanship brother. Timmy dealt with swiftly and severely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_AL_2

Not a bad shout...not with you though. Getting a really hot burd to present it. Spend big and get Kirty Gallacher from sky? She knows her stuff but she is getting on a bit. Maybe get 2/3 years out her until we can get someone younger.[/quote]

Careful mate, the forum N@zis will be all over you for calling a burd 'hot'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)