+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke Freeman

Luke Freeman

There was talk of us after him and can't believe that no one as said anything about him! He was one of the best players on the pitch on Saturday. So many times he had the ball is good areas and had no support for his team mates. You could see him pointing to where I've wanted a runner but they just stood and watched him!

I would like to see him at NYS. Quick feet bit of pace. Him on one side Adams on the other! Would give us so many options as well could then play 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 or 4-3-3

What did other people think of him?

re: Luke Freeman

He was man of the match without a shadow of a doubt ! Is he dougyfreemans brother ( definatly looks like him )

Quote Originally Posted by robbiebb22
    There was talk of us after him and can't believe that no one as said anything about him! He was one of the best players on the pitch on Saturday. So many times he had the ball is good areas and had no support for his team mates. You could see him pointing to where I've wanted a runner but they just stood and watched him!

I would like to see him at NYS. Quick feet bit of pace. Him on one side Adams on the other! Would give us so many options as well could then play 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 or 4-3-3

What did other people think of him?
    thought he looked a fantastic player. really stood out. i mentioned to my pops. why are they playing him wide left? if he sat behind the front 2/midfield we would be really in the sht.
    lo n behold 60 minutes in he moves (or drifts) to central midfield and stevanage gets 3/4 good chances.
    hes a championship player all day long though looked a little tubby (or was it relaxed muscle)

I thought Akins on the right wing was by far their best player on Saturday, with the exception of his comedy throw-ins

Akins was much the better player. You knew that as they were trying to get the ball to him at every opportunity.

Freeman lost the ball far too much on that left side. I think the fact Bradley had a poor game made him look better than he actually was.

Pringle is 4 times the player.

Pringle
    Freeman
    Akins

In that order. It's a fact don't bother offering a different opinion.

Thought he was ok, lacked pace to beat his man regular. Not a tenth of the player Pringle is. Pringles balls into the box caused havoc all afternoon, don't recall Freeman putting a single ball in our box.

Quote Originally Posted by 18MILLERS84
    He was man of the match without a shadow of a doubt ! Is he dougyfreemans brother ( definatly looks like him )
    That Dougy is a "Frredman"

Not an out and out winger, schooled at Arsenal as a youngster so has pedigree. I wonder if we had an interest in case we had an offer too good to refuse for Pringle?

what about hardy and willis ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast