+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micah Richards

Micah Richards

only posted this to generate a little discussion, as these boards are as boring as bat sh!t lately.

8million? probably worth it, i'm not sure. i think i'd rather it be spent elsewhere than a flank back. - view external link

re: Micah Richards

Decent player. Apparently had the Billy Big Boots disease early doors but seems to have settled down with experience.

But 8 million? No thanks. Don't know what our transfer budget will be but I'd guess 8 mill would represent a sizeable chunk of it.

And I agree with your "boring" comment. Although never having seen, smelt or, heaven forbid, tasted bat schit I can't really comment on the comparison.

He's only 25 He's one of those players that seems to of been around forever
    Batsh!t? Na but Bullsh1t on the other hand

I would take him in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't a swap with Morrison, he's a very good full back who can also play at centre half.

What makes me doubt the story is the home grown quota rule, 8 of each clubs 25 man senior squad must have come through a British academy system. I wouldn't think that their squad would qualify if they sold Richards, Rodwell & Milner particularly as they are likely to sell Barry & Sinclair.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I would take him in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't a swap with Morrison
    you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

Swap him for Jarvis.

Lot of money for a player that spends plenty of time on the treatment table.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDWhizz
    Lot of money for a player that spends plenty of time on the treatment table.

To be honest here, I dont see much wrong with his time off, mainly just the week or two off apart from a knee op and a hamstring which he only took a month to recover from

Yea but citeh can cover his 2 weeks out here, 5 weeks there. We could not.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDWhizz
    Yea but citeh can cover his 2 weeks out here, 5 weeks there. We could not.
    why couldn't we billy?

we have demel, o'brien, and chambers to cover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)