+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: you and us.

re: you and us.

Quote Originally Posted by st_bangkok
    No no no, you made a quite clear statement then contradicted it. Just wondering which you are going to choose. Have we lowered ambitions, which we never had in the first place, have none??/ Make up your mind young lady.
    FFS bang i said your CL campaign was finished to which you reply you didnt have a Cl campaign so i said you have no ambition etc.
    We could go on forever unless you make your mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    5 years ago your were an over paid team punching above your weight, unable to fairly pay your way, who managed to win silverware.And just like last time failure to invest in infrastructure has resulted that within that five years you have collapsed to verge of extinction which is still a possibility, especially if things do not improve. Currently those Portsmyth fans who are subjecting themselves to utter dire football week in week are the only thing keeping the club afloat. But if it doesn't improve how long will it last, one or two seasons. Will they allow the club to rebuild properly or will they demand more boom and bust? As stated elsewhere I work with one of yours that has made that donation share and he says watching them at the moment is painful(Sh!t team playing sh!t football and lucky if you escape relegation.
    "My mate said this,my mate said that" Really do have to prove you have a mate?
    We have highs and lows while yo

"We have highs and lows while you barely flatline"

Classic portsmyth and complete and utter bullsh!t.

Pompey's highest high in the last sixty years is just 8th (once, in 2008). Nearly all of the rest of those years have been spent struggling at the bottom of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th divisions. With the exception of the one little blip (your cheating phase), the last sixty years have been one long low for you. You are perennial bottom dwellers.

Meanwhile, this will be the tenth year of those sixty that Saints have finished in the top eight in the country.

The truth is Saints are regularly near the top while Pompey are perennial bottom dwellers. Portsmouth - the club that barely exists.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    5 years ago your were an over paid team punching above your weight, unable to fairly pay your way, who managed to win silverware.And just like last time failure to invest in infrastructure has resulted that within that five years you have collapsed to verge of extinction which is still a possibility, especially if things do not improve. Currently those Portsmyth fans who are subjecting themselves to utter dire football week in week are the only thing keeping the club afloat. But if it doesn't improve how long will it last, one or two seasons. Will they allow the club to rebuild properly or will they demand more boom and bust? As stated elsewhere I work with one of yours that has made that donation share and he says watching them at the moment is painful(Sh!t team playing sh!t football and lucky if you escape relegation.
    "My mate said this,my mate said that" Really do have to prove

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    "My mate said t

[quote="BileysThere" made his escape and you're left with a woman who probably does'nt care about your club. Your best players are destined to be elsewhere as usual. So you can probably guess that it's a source of great joy on the right side of Hants. I could say WTFILN but really I would rather ask you for your thoughts on both our fortunes at the moment.[/quote]

Can we do nearest the pin?

Before a ball was kicked this season I think the mood of Saints fans on here (and I know mine was) went something like this

Improve on last season, Stay clear of any relegation issues, Stay around top ten.

... and on the dark side?

Play off's at least, Promotion, We are going to pi55 this league.

So who is nearest the pin?????

Quote Originally Posted by "proclaimer" made his escape and you're left with a woman who probably does'nt care about your club. Your best players are destined to be elsewhere as usual. So you can probably guess that it's a source of great joy on the right side of Hants. I could say WTFILN but really I would rather ask you for your thoughts on both our fortunes at the moment.[/quote

Can we do nearest the pin?

Before a ball was kicked this season I think the mood of Saints fans on here (and I know mine was) went something like this

Improve on last season, Stay clear of any relegation issues, Stay around top ten.

... and on the dark side?

Play off's at least, Promotion, We are going to pi55 this league.

So who is nearest the pin?????
    "Pin the tail

Perennial bottom dwellers:

synergy

Posted 22 Feb 2014 17:43
    re: How many will be at FP after today's shambles...
    I've missed the last seven home games. The football is absolutely dire and I refuse to waste any more emotion and time going to FP to see that absolute crap.

I may pop back once before the end of the season to say farewell to the friends on the North stand. But renew the season tickets - no chance. Twenty years of attendance are about to end.

Oh, I reckon at least a couple more years in Division 4 before many years in Division 3. Football nothingness for years and you can count me out.

suicide

Posted 22 Feb 2014 18:06
    re: How many will be at FP after today's shambles...
    I admire your optimism Syn, do you really think this bunch of self abusers are capable of staying in div 4 for a few years? - view external link

A pissed off fan giving out?? You have plenty of those all of a sudden, rather then trawl the board for comfort i reckon you should just accept things ain't gonna happen this season.
    2015 will see you under new management and possibly new foreign owners so bitter disappointment might turn into new expectancy.
    Warm up those second place thoughts moosh.

Your new stadium plans: - view external link

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast