+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Olympic Stadium Dream.

re: Olympic Stadium Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

if that's OK.
    Bit of a grumpy reply mate.

You don't need my permission, you are the authority around here not me. I was just giving my opinion and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.[/quote]

No Offence bb74, but more fool you. In now way should the ginger thumbed troll, be given the benefit of the doubt.[/quote]

You've got a short memory and a bit of a cheek calling me a fool, it was me that defended you against numbers when he confused you with Ironworks1 and started having a pop at you about 6 months ago.[/quote]

I think I will leave this one here, this is exactly the type of situation the pr1ck is attempting to create, with every thread and post.
    For the record, that saying is used in context and not directly intended to call you a fool, look back at the numerou

I don't have the energy nor does he deserve any further defence from me, he's made his bed . . . . .. . . .

My point was more about him being here anyway because Kirkup/Pops/Pike don't have the power or technological know-how to ban his ip address so if he's going to be here anyway we should encourage him to behave.

I would guess at least 5 new posters who were not numbers have been forced to leave because they were instantly accused of being 'Ginger Thumbs' new alias and told to get lost which can't be good for the board.

I ain't going anywhere but this board needs all the posters and diversity it can get, if you force 1491 from the board again he will create a new username which in turn will create confusion for any genuine new users joining.

At the moment we all know 1491 is Terrence Brown and as long as he's discussing West Ham and not insulting everyone it is better for this board if he stays as that username.

Kirkup has been quite patient with him bearing in mind the his

Maybe it's not practical but wouldn't it put the "what's the view going to be like" discussion to bed if the club were able to produce a "virtual view" program like the one used when ordering tickets.

Shouldn't be beyond the capability of the techies, should it?

[quote="Whiskyman" program like the one used when ordering tickets.

Shouldn't be beyond the capability of the techies, should it?[/quote]

I doubt the owners will want to because I don't think the view will be as great as they would have us believe particularly as the money for the retractable seating is not as much as is needed for a complete conversion.

They should just be truthful because the stadium will be a very good venue which in parts will be closer to the pitch than the current East Stand is.

Quote Originally Posted by "bonzosbest74" program like the one used when ordering tickets.

Shouldn't be beyond the capability of the techies, should it?[/quote

I doubt the owners will want to because I don't think the view will be as great as they would have us believe particularly as the money for the retractable seating is not as much as is needed for a complete conversion.

They should just be truthful because the stadium will be a very good venue which in parts will be closer to the pitch than the current East Stand is.
    I agree that the truth is always best in the long run. But that's asking leopards to change their spots imo.

[quote="DieBrummiesDie"]Come on, Ginger, we all know that's not true
    Site's so much better since you came back though

quote="blimp"]Yes I was 1491, strodder, bbbbb, dani but no other poster.

Kirk - You are one big ****. You hide behind the power of a keyboard feeling the big man, any person who moderates a board for nothing but to feel important is sad as f*ck. You stand alone as a c*ck who needs something that's missing in his life.

Bonzo - you self righteous racist pr*ck. Your whole persona has steadily changed from liberal to a KKK member. I f*cked your mind up and God it was easy (only st easier). Pseudo intellectual whose 'inelegant' posts are cringe worthingly embarrassing.

Herbie - Grow a pair. You post embarrassingly sycophantic posts and are obviously lacking any form of self confidence.

taans - f*cked you up mate. Surprised you ain't had a nervous breakdown because of my presence.

OZ x 2 - d8ckhead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)