+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vale Away - Travel etc.

Vale Away - Travel etc.

What is everyone planning for Vale on Saturday?

What trains are people getting?

Drinking holes pre-game - have we been designated specific pubs? I remember drinking in The Vine last time I was at Vale but I think that's now closed. Any ideas?

re: Vale Away - Travel etc.

Theres going to be 200+ in Sandbach up until 2 when the bus leaves with Sandbach Travelling Alex, best bet is there mate. Espically weatherspoons, 2.05 a pint.

Not much use to me as I live nowhere near Sandbach.

Looking at a few sites - the best bet seems to be the Bull's Head on Saint Johns's Square. It's less than a mile from Longport station and half a mile to Vale Park.

I'll be heading there if any other Alex fans are in the area for a few (or 10) beers before the game.

Gwtting to the Bulls Head for 1pm... Any Alex fans in Boslem, get yourself in there!

Bulls head is your best bet for being away fan friendly, and having by the far best ale being a titanic pub.
    Was more confident going into the game at your place, as our form is poor right now. Depends which side the manager puts out.