+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: points tally last 10games

points tally last 10games

points tally for top six is as follows
    Leicester 26
    Forest 22
    Burnly 17
    Wigan 18
    Derby 18
    Reading 15
    And QPR have only 14.
    So if the points tally stays the same we will get auto promotion

re: points tally last 10games

I feel like you have maybe altered that table to make Derby look lower than we actually are

Quote Originally Posted by dcfcdavecov
    I feel like you have maybe altered that table to make Derby look lower than we actually are
    The last 10 games for us have been much tougher than the next 10 in my opinion and your next 10 are tougher than your previous 10, so I wouldn't use that as a guide.

You are quite right sheeep and I firmly believe that you will go up autamatically, our last 15 games will prevent us doing that, but i think we can win the play offs when we get our players back. If you and leicester get auto and we win the play offs that would be magic. the great QPR aren't doing so well are they

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    You are quite right sheeep and I firmly believe that you will go up autamatically, our last 15 games will prevent us doing that, but i think we can win the play offs when we get our players back. If you and leicester get auto and we win the play offs that would be magic. the great QPR aren't doing so well are they
    That would be good for the area, but I can't see us going up automatic.

We'll fall short of the autos, bad feeling we will meet you guys in the playoffs. Bamford winner

Quote Originally Posted by tomsdubs
    We'll fall short of the autos, bad feeling we will meet you guys in the playoffs. Bamford winner
    You can beat us and we can beat you, but I fear QPR and Reading. I think both are stronger than us.