+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What On Earth Was That?

re: What On Earth Was That?

So you think we are purposely settling for a play off spot then hmmm I very much doubt that. We are 5 points of second with 15 games to play a third of the season left!!! 14 league games unbeaten! I am sick to death of Forest fans moaning about the manager, the owners, the players. You need to take a reality check we are in a good position in the league granted we should of seen a fair few games out this season but come on look where we was before Billy came back we was facing a relegation battle and the season before he came back we could of easily gone down!!!
    Wouldnt be surprised if you was one of the idiots tweeting Fawaz in January moaning that he hadnt signed any players then as soon as he does jump back on the band wagon again "fawaz Day"!!
    We have no right to be automatically considered a team who has to be in the top two, in this league just about anyone can be up there just look at Burnley.
    No one was moaning when Billy mad the subs V Watford was they NO once again this pro

Not guilty ablockmatt, i've always backed the manager / team and owners always COYR

You didnt back David Platt did you!! Thats a touch too far!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    You are a total IDIOT Trentendscott.

I am in Brian Clough lower stand row R seat 99 if you care to drop by and discuss your deluded and daft opinions.

Been following Forest since I could crawl, and watching them consistently in the mid 80s.

Im 50 this year and Billy is BY FAR, BY FAR! the best manager we have had since Frank Clark.
    No he isn't. he is a very limited manager in both the transfer market and his tactical decisions during the ninety minutes.
    He seems to be a good motivator and seems to run a happy dressing room so he isn't all bad but to say he is the best manager we have had for a couple of decades makes him sound like the messiah when in actual fact he is very average.

Rather than all of us descending to the BC stand to hear your pearls of wisdom perhaps you would like to explain on here the benefit of swap

Quote Originally Posted by ablockmatt
    You didnt back David Platt did you!! Thats a touch too far!!
    yeah mate even then i told everyone we were going to win the league

Djebbour and Gomis not up to 'championship fitness levels yet. You can hardly blame Billy for not playing Hobbs and Vaughan when they are injured!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruddyforest
    Djebbour and Gomis not up to 'championship fitness levels yet. You can hardly blame Billy for not playing Hobbs and Vaughan when they are injured!!!
    Gomis has a slight ankle injury, from what I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by Raimondo_Ponte
    You are a total IDIOT Trentendscott.

I am in Brian Clough lower stand row R seat 99 if you care to drop by and discuss your deluded and daft opinions.

Been following Forest since I could crawl, and watching them consistently in the mid 80s.

Im 50 this year and Billy is BY FAR, BY FAR! the best manager we have had since Frank Clark.
    No he isn't. he is a very limited manager in both the transfer market and his tactical decisions during the ninety minutes.
    He seems to be a good motivator and seems to run a happy dressing room so he isn't all bad but to say he is the best manager we have had for a couple of decades makes him sound like the messiah when in actual fact he is very average.

Rather than all of us descending to the BC stand to hear your pearls of wisdom perhaps y

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123