Get your very own personalised DAN'S DOMAIN gifts!

Thread: Who is renewing their season ticket?

Who is renewing their season ticket?

I am on the 10 year deal and have 4 tickets for me and the family. I will be renewing despite Ashley as I have supported the club for over 50 years and can't imagine not going to see the lads. It will take more than him to get me to pack in.

My 10 year deal has been extended to 2023/24 season and so far has saved me over AŁ800 on the price of my tickets so I am happy with that. Keeping prices down is important to ensure football is affordable. It's a lot more expensive now than when I used to get in for half a crown but the prices are much better than most clubs.

I expect there will be a few chucking their tickets in but I am sticking with it.

re: Who is renewing their season ticket?

it isn't up to me, as mine is bought for me by my son.

he is undecided, I think but will probably give it at least 1 more year and if things don't improve i can see a mass exodus

I haven't got a season ticket, but managed 14 games last season and was on 7 this season up until the derby.
    First ever game was as a kid in 1969, but regular supporter since the mid 70's and season ticket holder from 1985 to 2002.

3 Derby defeats and a weakened team against Cardiff at home in the FA cup did it for me. Ill never put another penny into the club unless Ashley goes, Pardew goes, or we spend 50 million in the summer and sell no one!

Ive worked outside all my life and its getting foking harder by the year, i'll be foked if my wages are going to that fat knut to suck the very life force out of my club.

Ma can have my money once ive wiped my ar53 with it

Me. I'm fully aware of the stick people who are renewing are getting on various forums, across different media,etc but I decided a long time ago that, if I could afford it, I would go. My mindset is that the support is the lifeblood of the club and if we go, what's going to be left? The ground would be full of (turn of phrase, I know it wouldn't be 'full') people who think that Pardew's right when he says 8th is top of the leauge, that not buying players is progress and that...well, the list goes on...and on. I want to be there to support the team but voice my protest too.

So, yes, I'll continue to 'give Ashley my money'...I have to-he's the bastad in charge of my club and they won't let me in for free.

I will be, my two boys love it.

AŁ47 per month for 3 tickets in the family enclosure?

10 yrs ago I was paying that for just myself!!

But- working shifts means I use quite a lot of my lieu days to go, not anymore, if I'm working I will arrange somebody else take the boys to the game, and it's also doubtful I will be shelling out for cup tickets, unless the clubs attitude towards cups changes!

me, part of the 10 year deal also next season with be my 21st consecutive season as a ST holder, i aint stopping for nee focker

Quote Originally Posted by 3hourswasted
    I will be renewing despite Ashley as I have supported the club for over 50 years and can't imagine not going to see the lads.
    i am not saying you shouldn't renew, if i still lived in newcastle i would probably renew too, but playing devil's advocate this is not "the lads", this is a bunch of half arsed divas that don't feel the same as you do for the colours and the crest...

probably the only people in the squad that wearing the newcastle black and white means something to them is taylor, williamson and possibly shola. the others wouldn't give a fig...

still, i respect that for the majority of fans going to SJP is a sacred family tradition, that alone should be enough

if i lived in newcastle i would have a season ticket i support the team not ashley x

The divas didnt arrive with Ashley come on, play fair!.

The team have also given blood on the field this season, it hasnt all been ce why we are where we are in the table... Chelsea, Spurs,ManU...come on we have had some battles already this season...

I dont think Pardew is the greatest, but he has had the rug ripped from beneath him.. so to not renew because of them is ridiculous..

The problem is Ashley.

The question I have though is this. As turnstile income is v low percentage of income, how will lack of ST sales change much other than cut your own nose off to spite your face?... someone will always take your ticket.

If a large portion of money comes from advertising/broadcast...how can this money be made if the club are 1) far down the table 2)relegated.?. Surely if MA is the **** that we all think he is, he needs success to get as many matches televised as poss, no?

I'm renewing, next season will be my 33rd consecutive year as a season ticket holder.

I've seen more Sh1t times than good times, but I love it, and couldn't live with out it.

The thought of giving up my season ticket and then we actually get to a final and win, and me not being able to go because I wrapped my season ticket in would kill me.

I know its a dream, but I still believe one day we will actually win something, and I want to be there when we do.

Like I have said before on this site, I will be following this club a long time after Ashley has had his fun and left the club.

I do understand why fans aren't renewing, and I think if I hadn't had a season ticket for so long, I probably would of wrapped as well. But my heart won't let me.

I will definitely be buying a new armchair - doubt I'll bother with the drinks holder though!

Been a lot this season and was going to buy one but I've decided not to. I can't justify spending the amounts of money I have this season to the level of ambition shown.

The only window we have strengthened since Hughton was last January and thats because we had to. We finished 5th and spent A?7 million. No signings for a year and we only buy cheaper to replace our outgoings. Things won't change.

To be fair I've only been going for the crack lately.