+ Visit Manchester United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No longer top dogs

No longer top dogs

Genuine question from a blue

Are you that arsed?

re: No longer top dogs

Quote Originally Posted by redsarequeer

Are you that arsed?
    I can accept it as a one off . Are you bothered about the amount of glory seekers and football tourists at your club now? We earned our status through hard work, a fantastic youth system , and a Superb manager. I honestly wouldn't have been half as proud if we had just bought success like Chelsea and man shi** y!

Quote Originally Posted by Redford

Are you that arsed?
    I can accept it as a one off . Are you bothered about the amount of glory seekers and football tourists at your club now? We earned our status through hard work, a fantastic youth system , and a Superb manager. I honestly wouldn't have been half as proud if we had just bought success like Chelsea and man shi** y![/quote]

Boom !

like selling gone off meat to Manchester school kids???? Oh and treating the Munich families like ****? Or cashing in on Munich?

Robbing youth from smaller clubs too?

Were you one of the loyal reds painting Fergie Out banners?

So Man U never ever bought success?

funny as fk

Yeah the tourist are on their way to City

Hey ho...football has gone to pot in that regards for years

[no body]

Quote Originally Posted by Redford

Are you that arsed?
    I can accept it as a one off . Are you bothered about the amount of glory seekers and football tourists at your club now? We earned our status through hard work, a fantastic youth system , and a Superb manager. I honestly wouldn't have been half as proud if we had just bought success like Chelsea and man shi** y![/quote]

Glory seekers!?! Fu ck me that is rich!!! How many scum fans actually live in Manchester???

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedavis

Are you that arsed?

Glory seekers!?! Fu ck me that is rich!!! How many scum fans actually live in Manchester???[/quote]
    I live between wakefield and Barnsley and a bus full of glory hunters leaves my village for every home game at old trafford and let's be honest if Man utd were in even the championship there would be no bus leaving this side of the pennines. I bet the local mancs cant get a seat for them, personaly i wouldn't piss on em