+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negativity !:-(

re: Negativity !:-(

Quote Originally Posted by rosenjock
    its criminal how much hate some people have for billy.its funny though as he played this formation against qpr,fester,west spam,blackburn and huddersfield, but they wait till we get beat by sheff u and draw to the top of the table.there is no hope.
    he has played this fromation all season and only lost 4 times,the second lowest in the league.yes we have drawn alo but its not always billys fault,the attackers who have had bundles of chances to kill these games of that we keep dropping points in.

longest unbeaten run in the league.
    joint fewest games not scored in which is 3.
    these negative tactics have given us the 2nd highest shots at goal in the league (behind fester) shots on target 143,shots off target 293.
    damn you billy and your negative tactics

I blame Ian Breckin

FACT[/quote]

I can't argue with that one Tricky

re: Negativity !:-(

You have to factor in the fact that 10 men often 'Up their game' to compensate for the missing player. Also Leicester had nothing to lose at 2-1 down so would obviously go for it.

Darlow made amends for his part in the first goal error by saving the peno but defence slow to react and help him out.

For me a big turning point was when Lascelles put his chance wide and could have made it 3-1...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12