+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to shut a CyberNaz1 up in one easy lesson

re: How to shut a CyberNaz1 up in one easy lesson

so is the point here that all the polls predict a NO victory they are going to be proven wrong. Excellent stuff.

do you really think there will be an independent scotland, i mean, really?

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    do you really think there will be an independent scotland, i mean, really?
    I predict the gap will continue to close but the NO will win but not by a huge margin. I also predict that there will be a lot off people who voted no (not the hardcore unionists) will regret it when it dawns on them they have lost the once in a generation opportunity for real change as the status quo continues with a tory government and Osborne's 'permanent austerity'. Fear of change is the biggest obstacle to an independent Scotland. The No campaign know this and use scare stories and fear as their main weapon.

mogwai, europe would shaft us far harder than the perception that england ever did, we would become a dosshouse for migrants, its bad enough already, no jobs and yet floods and floods of people come,

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    mogwai, europe would shaft us far harder than the perception that england ever did, we would become a dosshouse for migrants, its bad enough already, no jobs and yet floods and floods of people come,

'floods and floods'

An additional flood for good measure just in case we didn't get the emotive rhetoric of the first.

We need controlled immigration. If Scotland becomes an attractive proposition in the future for people to want to flood and flood to Scotland that would certainly indicate we are doing something right.

I wonder who will be the first in the no campaign with a rivers of flood speech or will that be too insensitive with our English cousins just now who are currently living on house boats.

ok, i guess you haven't noticed the changing demographics all over scotland

crack on with your psychosis mate

Am I supposed to be scared by non Scots being present in Scotland? Help me out here I'm not feeling the fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Walter_Timslayer
    aa?A?What a ------ Bowie has turned out to be. What gives him the right to tell Scotland what to do when he doesnaa?a??t even pay taxes over here,aa?A?

Same as what gives Shir Shean Connery the right to tell Scotland what to do
    you Nos really are clutching at straws now.

so bowie cant even be bothered to come to uk to give his speech. He simply TELLS us to stay, like a good little doggy, thru his hired help. He could have at least sed please ffs.
    wot is most annoying is he would not speak out against the state of the uk and direction its going( maybe right is to his fascist liking?). Nor will he enter any debate about why he thinks we should stay...but we simply have got to be good little doggies and do what our masters tell us
    Feck that

David Bowie is entitled to his opinion like everyone else, I dinnae see what all the fuss is about myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)