+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celtic back in the CL?

Celtic back in the CL?

Cheats cheats cheats. - view external link

re: Celtic back in the CL?

canny see the spanish fa or uefa bother about this story.

technically if what is said is true, barca could have a player who was improperly registered so should forfeit all games 3-0.

this wouldnt get celtic in the cl, only the europa but i hope every club barca have played this year kick up a fek.

football is so corrupt these days.

getting p1ssed off supporting a club who have to play by the rules all the time while others dont.

Rev, you hardly go to any Celtic games so you don't have much room to complain and Celtic have colluded in corruption within Scottish football for over a century.

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    canny see the spanish fa or uefa bother about this story.

technically if what is said is true, barca could have a player who was improperly registered so should forfeit all games 3-0.

this wouldnt get celtic in the cl, only the europa but i hope every club barca have played this year kick up a fek.

football is so corrupt these days.

getting p1ssed off supporting a club who have to play by the rules all the time while others dont.
    Was your cosy voting carve up with your "hated rival" fair to the rest of us? I know you're a stickler for integrity and all that goes with it. And don't run away from this question like you always do.

woland, i gave the best part of 3 decades and more to celtic.

so im entitled to support a club that is treated fairly as other clubs.

aswell as spending a fortune on going to games, sometimes as much as 50 odd a season in the 80,s down to around a dozen only last decade i have also spent a fortune in pubs watching celtic, bought much merchandise and books, programmes, celtic views, strips etc.

theres only so much blood you can get from the one stone.

now about this corruption that celtic have colluded in for 100 years, can you give me details.

ps. smaller teams in smaller leagues have been relegated for tax liabilities, something cant imgagine happening in barcelona.

Rangers and Celtic carved up Scottish football, like AJ says. Denying it only proves that you are a deluded fool.

Also, "as well" is two separate words.

for years 36 other clubs could have stopped rangers and celtic carving up scottish football.

dont agree with the spl 11-1 voting structure which seemed to go in favour of celtic/rangers but who voted it in.

also i never agreed with the changing the format to allow the home team to keep all the gate money.

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    for years 36 other clubs could have stopped rangers and celtic carving up scottish football.

dont agree with the spl 11-1 voting structure which seemed to go in favour of celtic/rangers but who voted it in.

also i never agreed with the changing the format to allow the home team to keep all the gate money.
    They held too much clout for the rest to do anything about it. Remember why they got the "Old Firm" in the first place. If you don't then go and read up on it.

It really is laughable to see a Tim moaning about corruption in football whilst completely ignoring any wrongdoing on the part of his own club.

Delusional doesn't even begin to cover it.

so celtic holding too much clout is wrongdoing.

any vote in the leagues that gave celtic or rangers a perceived advantage would have been voted through by other clubs.

celtic didnt break any rules.

the fact so much of the financial clout went to celtic and rangers is simply because they attracted more fans than others, became more succesfull than others and so on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)