+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Catlin blog

Mark Catlin blog

Below is a link to a blog from our C.E.O. - These will be hosted monthly on a rota basis by the main Pompey fansites as a pilot until the end of the season. (Pompey Online has this month, Fratton Faithful is penciled in for May)

Take a look. The most interesting thing to come out of it (IMO) is the publishing of the comprehensive fan survey in the very near future (possibly tomorrow). I wonder what questions are going to be asked? - view external link

re: Mark Catlin blog

I would like to make a comment regarding the Portsmouth official website:

I do not go to the club website anymore to find out what is going on in the club. What is published is becoming completely meaningless.
    I do not like the idea of have to pay to listen comments by the manager or players. Many fans can not afford this luxury.

The website is not user friendly and I honestly believe it does not assist the clubs aims.

As far as I can see, most of the stuff from the club website turns up on the News Fratton latest pages.. often fairly meaningless stuff with players vowing/pledging/blasting/backing/lauding and all those other stupid journalistic words that nobody uses in those contexts in real life!

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer
    I would like to make a comment regarding the Portsmouth official website:

I do not go to the club website anymore to find out what is going on in the club. What is published is becoming completely meaningless.
    I do not like the idea of have to pay to listen comments by the manager or players. Many fans can not afford this luxury.

The website is not user friendly and I honestly believe it does not assist the clubs aims.
    I too object to paying for the stuff on the Web site. A lot of people slag off the News, but I agree that anything worth knowing can be read about in the News.

Some vids on the PFC Youtube page. - view external link

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)