+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only fun games left for the teddy bears

Only fun games left for the teddy bears

The league is all but over, with only one draw to blemish our league campaign we have the best record in British, if not world football this season.

We have a cup final to look forward to,(which I will leave to the rest to diminish and slate) a cup competition that has seen teams of this level blow away supposedly superior opposition in other competitions, hopefully we can win the day and enjoy our first cup competition final victory since the criminal act was committed on our great club.

The other cup competition brings more opportunity of us moving into the next round and being able to play at our home ground, again much fun can be had by the Rangers fans and only enjoyment will be had watching us progress as the others in Scottish football hide behind their couches and watch it unfold through their fingered covered eyes like weans watching a scary movie.

Every game left for the teddy bears this season will be a fun filled occasion enjoyed by the millions of bears worldwide and th

re: Only fun games left for the teddy bears

"best record in brittish football"

dont make me laugh, im sure man utd would have a similar record if they had liquidated and ended up in the bottom tier playing painters and decorators.

maybe man city or chelsea would like to swap places so they could have that enviable record.

what are yous sevcos like.

your a fekin hoot, your newclubs in debt already and yees havent a pot to p1ss in.

and your to thick to see it.

Just ignore rev, he needs a job and a burd and some valium, i genuinely fear for the guy's health when we win a treble

"the treble"

o fek ma sides.

i said A treble ya thick kvnt

"a treble"

please stop your making us all jealous.

I doff my cap to Newco, Sevco or fitever they are called, not many clubs could have "achieved" what they have done in a mainly part time league with meagre funding, yes they truly are the people and when the employees who are on such meagre wages reach the end of their contracts they will be glad that they were part of something special ;

The open-topped bus parade will be the stuff of legends.

A ticker tape parade down Govan Road

[quote="Rangersmandownunder"]The league is all but over, with only one draw to blemish our league campaign we have the best record in British, if not world football this season.

We have a cup final to look forward to,(which I will leave to the rest to diminish and slate) a cup competition that has seen teams of this level blow away supposedly superior opposition in other competitions, hopefully we can win the day and enjoy our first cup competition final victory since the criminal act was committed on our great club.

The other cup competition brings more opportunity of us moving into the next round and being able to play at our home ground, again much fun can be had by the Rangers fans and only enjoyment will be had watching us progress as the others in Scottish football hide behind their couches and watch it unfold through their fingered covered eyes like weans watching a scary movie.

Every game left for the teddy bears this season will be a fun filled o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)