+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hello boys and girls

Hello boys and girls

Not been on here for ages, but with the chance of beating you in the quarter final coming up (I say chance because you'll more than likely lose to Charlton) I didn't want to be accused of only 'appearing' because we've beaten you.

Happy to take any abuse, criticisms or insults for mentioning what, in reality, you already know will be the outcome, but please don't accuse me of 'coming out of the woodwork' shortly after we whip your behinds (assuming you somehow scrape a result on Monday)

So for now, tatty bye. I'll be back to collect my load of 'Fair play GCB, you called it right' comments in a couple of weeks or so.

If, for any reason, you don't here from me after the game, it will be because I've had my lap top nicked or my phone cut off or summat.

Love to all x

re: Hello boys and girls

the winner of us v charlton decides who goes through to the semi's, its as simple as that porky!

Charlton it is then :-)

probably.
    i've already predicted that charlton will turn us both over like they did in our promotion year

I predicted 3 away wins on fixed odds coupon today so while I'm on form I predict we'll beat Charlton by an odd goal, draw 1-1 at Bramall lane then win 2-0 in replay at S6.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)