+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't want to sound like TES

re: Don't want to sound like TES

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I think your opinion on players ability's, manager strategy and results do not count. You forget the shambles you watch on and around the pitch at Meadow Lane, makes a tin of beans look organised.

So the better your team play, the more valid your opinion as a fan is?????

So Man City, Chelsea, Aresnal fans etc are really, really knowledgeable and Northampton and Torquay fans know absolutely nothing. You do realise you're also saying that Derby fans know more than Forest fans, so I suppose you could have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    I think your opinion on players ability's, manager strategy and results do not count. You forget the shambles you watch on and around the pitch at Meadow Lane, makes a tin of beans look organised.

So the better your team play, the more valid your opinion as a fan is?????

So Man City, Chelsea, Aresnal fans etc are really, really knowledgeable and Northampton and Torquay fans know absolutely nothing. You do realise you're also saying that Derby fans know more than Forest fans, so I suppose you could have a point.[/quote]

Damn, you was number 2 on the response list of offended Pies. I need to review my idiot rating list.
    BRB.

You forget the shambles you watch on and around the pitch at Meadow Lane, makes a tin of beans look organised.
    Now son, this is what I call potentially the put down of the year!

Don't be a plank EP, you know what he meant.

Cohen
    Wilson
    Lihaj
    Hobbs
    Vaughan
    Lansbury
    Blackstock
    Moussi
    Now Reid

What, Moussi who started and Lichaj on the bench - alongside the likes of Henderson and Cox???

He meant that injuries are costing you. When we have an injury crisis it leads to our goalkeeping coach in the starting line up and youth teamers on the bench. How many of your 18 man squad do you think weren't up to giving Burnley a game?[/quote]

That wasn't the point stupid, the list was about injured players who have/are been out to long.
    6 on that list would definitely start, every week. Not that you'd understand how quality upsets the rhythm when it's missing.
    The straw that broke the teams back was definitely Lans

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

You forget the shambles you watch on and around the pitch at Meadow Lane, makes a tin of beans look organised.
    Now son, this is what I call potentially the put down of the year! [/quote]

Ha-ha SON how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Ha-ha SON how old are you?[/quote]

I'm 73, he's 102

I'm 73, he's 102[/quote]

Are you sure you have got that the right way round Tricky?

I'm 73, he's 102[/quote]

Yeah it's a pity I'm a bit too young, if I was a few decades older, I could have witnessed Notts win the FA Cup!!

Gramps used to regale us with tales of their triumph. They were a gift to football! It seems they were so good they would have played both Barcelona and Bayern off the park. Combined!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    BTW. I wet me y fronts reading the match thread. why does a Forest match, attract more erections than your own team?

I don't think it does. Just because someone laughs at a Forest scoreline doesn't mean it's more important than Notts. I just despair of those on both boards who gloat at half time. Obviously not been to many football matches.[/quote]

Wanna guess how many songs we have about your lot - nil, that's how many.

You have how many about us matey????

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

I'm 73, he's 102[/quote]

Yeah it's a pity I'm a bit too young, if I was a few decades older, I could have witnessed Notts win the FA Cup!!

Gramps used to regale us with tales of their triumph. They were a gift to football! It seems they were so good they would have played both Barcelona and Bayern off the park. Combined! [/quote]

The majority on here would have been to young to see you lot win the FA cup never mind us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234