+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley Board

re: Burnley Board

Jesus, there are some very touchy people on there. Nowt wrong with what I've read Rammy...good support from certain posters I notice

Derby are 2 points behind us and going great...if our superb home record was ever in doubt...it's on Saturday, that's the reality.

Eh up everybody. Sorry for my absence, the reasons for which I will not bore you with and, who the bloody hell in their right minds have missed me!! The silence is deafening!! X-D.

Anyway, Rammy, we seem to have settled the nonsense on the Carrots Mad site. You did absolutely nothing to deserve the reaction you received and it would appear that celts owes me for the pint he wants me to buy you in The Lounge/Park View on Saturday. As for that CheshireTony bloke well he is not worth my/your time!!

Paders, you are spot on mate, Derby County was always to me the far harder of the games between them and that lot managed by that odious little dwarf Billy Davies. It will be a tough test for us but they all will be from now on in!!

Spoke to Rammy and Lazaat earlier this evening and am looking forward to seeing them both in The Lounge/Park View on Saturday. Fancy joining us Stan/BoT!!?? ;-) :-D

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Seems you created quite a debate rammy

Personally I think you have got it in the bag this time

Reason? Burnley are doing well and deservedly so with some quality in Volkes & Ings etc but there is always a hic-cup

I was well impressed with Clarets result over Florist

A draw or rams win is on the cards

They was lucky to beat us the LIONS

Bloody sensitive back tracking bastids on CM some of em, reminds me why I don't post on there a lot, especially that Bene Boy

Nowt wrong with your posts on there Rammy, enjoy the game & the hospitality on Saturday, although I hope you don't enjoy much else

Sod them I will see you in Park View tomorrow afternoon before celebrating our win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12