+ Visit Queens Park Rangers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can Leicester Be Caught?

Can Leicester Be Caught?

A Derby fan in peace, hope people don''t mind but this is an article I wrote before the weekends games. Would be great to get some feedback again but also to hear what people think about the subject. Are Leicester too far ahead of the rest? If someone can catch the, is it you?

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/aaron.laver /723348/has-the-championship-already-been-won

(You'll have to get rid of the space) Cheers

re: Can Leicester Be Caught?

Er...not by you lot. COME ON YOU CLARETS!!!!

Wrong question;
    This should have read can Burnley be caught, as Leicester are so far ahead they will not be caught.

Answer to the modified question NO.

E i E i E i O Up the football league we go, when we win promotion this is what we'll sing we all Love you, we all Love you SHAUN DYCE IS KING.

Sorry to say it but Wigan will go up in the play off's.
    Best team Burnley have played this year.

"Best team Burnley have played this year."

I beg to differ...as a fellow claret.

Wigan looked very leggy from the kick off. We made them look like a team of dolopers and 2.0 flattered them.

Good luck in the playoffs...see you next term!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)