+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Let's help our struggling neighbours..

Let's help our struggling neighbours..

..by offering constructive & well intentioned thoughts and advice in their superbly drafted 'Fan's Survey'.

And let's play nice and not approach it with nefarious intent, chaps - let's be supportive and say a big yes to lots more fan fund raising schemes, but no to more drums, no to goal music, no to diverting other resources to increase the player budget, no to reducing the ticket prices, etc etc..

I'm sure they'll appreciate all the help they can get.. - view external link

re: Let's help our struggling neighbours..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    ..by offering constructive & well intentioned thoughts and advice in their superbly drafted 'Fan's Survey'.

And let's play nice and not approach it with nefarious intent, chaps - let's be supportive and say a big yes to lots more fan fund raising schemes, but no to more drums, no to goal music, no to diverting other resources to increase the player budget, no to reducing the ticket prices, etc etc..

I'm sure they'll appreciate all the help they can get..
    Wouldn't you all feel better supporting your own club through a difficult time?

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

Wouldn't you all feel better supporting your own club through a difficult time?[/quote]

Lol - I'm loving supporting my club during this amazing period of growth and prosperity. Meanwhile, just down the road... (to be fair to you, S****horpe FC are a club which does dwarf your own - difficult times?) - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Wouldn't you all feel better supporting your own club through a difficult time?
    Been there, done that - now those days are gone, I'm more than happy to share the love..

I'd be more than happy to give my honest views

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou

Whatever you do, don't post that link on Saintsweb. Thousands of Saints fans post on there.

But, what fans would be so unkind as to vote on a rival team's poll??

"You expect rival fans to do that. The Portsmouth unofficial websites have been telling their supporters to go and vote for the worst shirt."

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    Whatever you do, don't post that link on Saintsweb. Thousands of Saints fans post on there.
    I'm sure they'd also be happy to do their bit in po**ey's hour of need..

Just done the survey and given my full support

Ive just completed it to help them on their merry way.

More drums and instruments definitely needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    I'd be more than happy to give my honest views
    I think we've had quite enough of yor views Weasal. But keep 'em coming anyway