+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malone & Morison

Malone & Morison

I was told , they told our fans to f off on saturday is that right , our fans pay good money to support the club , i know of someone who went has supported the club for 57 years , The fans are being let down by the team , the players dont give a toss if we are relegated , the fans do?

re: Malone & Morison

these two need to say a big sorry before we play Brighton if its true,its us fans who help keep this shower of s**t in there flash cars and easy life stile

The two above is only a rumour , all the players should realise the fans have supported the team a long time , all we ask is they give 100%

what do they want us to do, clap them off after turning in a display like that.
    fans who travelled up to barnsley have every right to slag them off.

Hi John57 with all due respect i don't think we should criticise these players on a "Rumour" if it is true then Holloway should fine them the maximum amount possible for all the reasons you mentioned. to be fair to the team I do think they are trying but not getting any luck(Their goalie Steele played out of his skin) As for the officals we get nothing from them..when was the last time we had a penalty(Middlesboro" have had four**** already

well I can clarify morison said it because I was looking at the prik when I was slagging him off, the performance of him and Malone was a joke, I spent over £70 Saturday and i'm entitled to tell them what I thought

Fair enough BigTel then as I said in my previous post Holloway should fine them the max he can..you are right you have spent your dosh and are entitled to make your feelings known as professional footballers they should accept that nuff said

these two really need to up there game today,Malone needs to put the ball over a bit better and Moro needs to put himself about a bit more,a couple of goals will do just fine today

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)