+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bottled it

Bottled it

Blades fan using the term 'bottled it' in reference to our defeat last night. The most contradicting statement I've ever seen.

If you want to know what bottling is, then it is this

or this

or this x4 - or however many times it is, I've lost count

or this

re: Bottled it

Would take another ten defeats against Charlton for that...

It's still hurting em...Wait til Charlton do em anall...This board will yet again be blue and white without a pig in sight.

I wish this board had a classics section.

What a great example of someone not being able to take defeat with dignity ... and it wasn't even us who beat you.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

and it wasn't even us who beat you.
    Let's not forget that shall we

What a great example of someone not being able to take defeat with dignity ... and it wasn't even us who beat you.
    You obviously don't get the thread at all katch, it was in reference to the term 'bottled it' used by yourself, and a large majority of pig fans.

You can't educate pork roth...

Exactly!

It wasn't you that beat us but you would think by the reaction on here with some finally crawling out of the woodwork and blunts mad going into Wednesday obsession overdrive that you had just thumped us in the Champions League final.

You jumping on the play-off bandwagon Katch?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)