+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: o/t 1 letter words that starts with the letter a

re: o/t 1 letter words that starts with the letter a

Quote Originally Posted by ADP22
    Explain it then, bright spark!
    I'll give it a shot. Ron is taking a brilliantly subtle and slyly ironic jab at the spate o/t threads of late, which in his opinion lack in seriousness and are unworthy of a proper football forum. For quite some time, denigrating the contribution of other posters has been Ron's chief contribution.

Well, that and the occasional musical vandalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Explain it then, bright spark!
    I'll give it a shot. Ron is taking a brilliantly subtle and slyly ironic jab at the spate o/t threads of late, which in his opinion lack in seriousness and are unworthy of a proper football forum. For quite some time, denigrating the contribution of other posters has been Ron's chief contribution.

Well, that and the occasional musical vandalism. [/quote]

Too much bloody seriousness - a bit more humour wouldn't go amiss!

Quote Originally Posted by 1_Ron_Saunders
    Ha ha mod!

A is for ars4hole and thats you, as a site moderator!

Get your house in order as at the minute its utter *****!

Bet you cant wait to tell people your a moderator on such a brilliant forum!
    not the brightest are you. perhaps one of your pals will explain. [/quote]

All joking aside maybe it is time to look at the possibility of having a dedicated, separate O/T part of the forum? maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by dunstablewolf
    Ha ha mod!

Ron is being ironic ADP. If it hasn't escaped your notice there is a lot of bollux being posted on the site.

By Ron making even more pointless threads then we the normal folk might get the message.

its all in good humour mate.[/quote]

Very good!

Bit of a shame really we don't get many new users on here!

I've put a few our way over the time and they've told me it's sh1t and not joined in!

Maybe it's to do with the person but maybe it's to do with how the site presents itself to outsiders and thats down to the moderators!

Seems to me this should be a wolves site to talk about everything else and Wolves should be in the OT section!

Well done all!

The great thing about this site is the humour. There are some funny ******s in here and the OT stuff does not bother me personally. I just don't get involved with some of it.

if it was all talk about Wolves it would become boring.

however, i think a separate Mick Mccarthy appreciation forum would not go a miss.

Ha ha mod!

Ron is being ironic ADP. If it hasn't escaped your notice there is a lot of bollux being posted on the site.

By Ron making even more pointless threads then we the normal folk might get the message.

its all in good humour mate.[/quote]

Very good!

Bit of a shame really we don't get many new users on here!

I've put a few our way over the time and they've told me it's sh1t and not joined in!

Maybe it's to do with the person but maybe it's to do with how the site presents itself to outsiders and thats down to the moderators!

Seems to me this should be a wolves site to talk about everything else and Wolves should be in the OT section!

Well

Of course it does, same as those who tell posters there not the brightest! And thats from a site moderator!

Excellent work!

Of course it does, same as those who tell posters there not the brightest! And thats from a site moderator!

Excellent work!
    thanks. i`m glad to help.

So, you've got the power!

Stopped me posting what i want insulting you as you insulted me!

Fair fight!

So, you've got the power!

Stopped me posting what i want insulting you as you insulted me!

Fair fight!

No such thing on here mate!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)