+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wolves Thread.

re: The Wolves Thread.

New Wolves Team Photo for 2014-15:-

Back row from left: Neil Dallaway (GPS analyst), Matt Perry (club doctor), Dave Edwards, Bakary Sako, Liam McAlinden, Aaron McCarey, Carl Ikeme, Ethan Ebanks-Landell, Tommy Rowe, Phil Hayward (head of medical services), Carl Howarth (first-team physiotherapist).

Middle row from left: Steve Morton (kit manager), Matt Doherty, James Henry, Leon Clarke, Kevin McDonald, Richard Stearman, Lee Evans, David Davis, Rajiv van La Parra, Matt Wignall (therapist).

Front row from left: Phil Boardman (match analyst), Pat Mountain (goalkeeping coach), Scott Golbourne, Michael Jacobs, Sam Ricketts (captain), Kenny Jackett (head coach), Joe Gallen (assistant head coach), Danny Batth, Nouha Dicko, Jack Price, Tony Daley (head of science and conditioning). - view external link

The pre match predicted Wolves team v Norwich City 10 August 2014:-

For the record the actual starting line-up was:

Ikeme; Doherty, Batth, Stearman, Golbourne; McDonald, Evans; van La Parra, Edwards, Sako; Dicko.

Back in the Championship with a 1-0 win.

A rare goal for John McAlle as Wolves see off Academica Coimbra at Molineux. The defender also scored in the away leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    A rare goal for John McAlle as Wolves see off Academica Coimbra at Molineux. The defender also scored in the away leg.

I'll say this for John McAlle he was Wolves through and through, the problem was he was talentless through and through as well!

Bless him.

I think that you are being a bit unkind, Woody. He made a total of 495+13 appearances for Wolves. That doesn't strike me as the track record of someone who was talentless!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    I think that you are being a bit unkind, Woody. He made a total of 495+13 appearances for Wolves. That doesn't strike me as the track record of someone who was talentless!
    Actually Wokes you are [for once ] quite right. It was John Holsgrove I was thinking of. My apologies to Mr McAlle.

I said I would give you one, Woody - so take that!

As we celebrate 125 years at Molineux, I just had to put this up, courtesy of the Express and Star:-

Molineux 2014

Many thanks to Wolves71 for these Wolves statistics:- - view external link

More thanks to Wolves71 for this one.

Molineux late 1989
    Take the tour. See video below - view external link

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)