+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wolves Thread.

re: The Wolves Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Anglesey 1989...
    following on from my previous thread this team is the one that I remember so fondly even with some omissions it is one I'm fond of because I spent so much time watching them play, both home and away thes roll off the tongue like my heroes of the 70's.

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/pytna.jpg[/IM
    That era till the present day is what i can relate to, league cup in 1980 was television for me.

Two of the greatest Midfielders this club has ever seen! ...

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/k9iekm.jpg[/I

Anglesey 1989...
    following on from my previous thread this team is the one that I remember so fondly even with some omissions it is one I'm fond of because I spent so much time watching them play, both home and away thes roll off the tongue like my heroes of the 70's.

First Wolves shirt I had and probably still ranks as my favourite, still got it at my mum's somewhere ... be a bit small now though

Still think we should have that crest, with the half white and half gold background

Quote Originally Posted by snod82
    Anglesey 1989...

First Wolves shirt I had and probably still ranks as my favourite, still got it at my mum's somewhere ... be a bit small now though

Still think we should have that crest, with the half white and half gold background[/quote]

We still got a Scoreline No 9 shirt signed by the man himself up our 'Landing'.

Anglesey 1989...

Still think we should have that crest, with the half white and half gold background[/quote]

We still got a Scoreline No 9 shirt signed by the man himself up our 'Landing'.[/quote]

this is like a last cigarette moment, Iv'e done as much as I can on here thanks everybody for some good and not so good moments but quality things come to an end and like the Ciggs this has got to go, COYW!!B

Here you go Wokes, another research program for you. The Los Angeles Wolves 1967 [I think]. They played in a tournament in North America with other UK teams that adopted cities to represent. No idea how we did result wise. We must have been good though because it looked liked that handicapped us by making us wear our shirts back to front!

The only player I don't recognize is the one with his arm on Knockers shoulder.

- http://i59.tinypic.com/jpeeis.jpg[/IMG]]view external link

I am at work tonight Woody. I have the info at home. If no-one beats me to it, I will fill you in in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    I am at work tonight Woody. I have the info at home. If no-one beats me to it, I will fill you in in the near future!
    Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    I always loved this one as an action shot.

This is my favorite Wokes. I love the way the boys right up at the back of the South Bank are silhouetted against the background. Like yours a great action shot as well. What a player!

That is a great pic Woody, with Jimmy Murray ever ready to pounce!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)