+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Benjamin Stambouli

Benjamin Stambouli

What do you reckon on a CDM who spent a lot of time playing at CB for Montpeliier last season, and who's stats compare favourably with MScheneiderlin?

Can Play at LB, CB and CDM. Good tackler, passer, pacey ad skilful.

Montpellier have officially announced that, barring a medical he is now in London for, he is a Spurs player after they have reached agreement on transfer.

I remember reading Arse were also eyeing this geezer up at one point.

Well, it's obvious that he and Capoue will now be the CDM, and both can fill in at CB, and Dembele and Paulinho will play more advanced roles.

So, does this mean Holtby is off to Hamburg on loan or Sandro is on his way?

re: Benjamin Stambouli

Guess Schneiderlin deal dead now. This guys meant to be fantastic (never heard of him) so if better than what we have then guess a few moving on. Paulinho Sandro Holtby etc shame as i like them.

I would say Paulinho is staying and I have a feeling we will move Holtby out on loan along with Obika and Sandro and bring the Stambouli geezer in and Welbeck and Mason .
    That will give us 7 HG players in a 24 man squad, and Kane, Bentaleb etc in u21's

Lloris
    Vorm
    Freidel
    Walker
    Naughton
    Davies
    Rose
    Dier
    Fazio
    Chirches
    Kaboul
    Vertonghen
    Paulino
    Dembele
    Capoue
    Stambouli
    Mason
    Lamela
    Townsend
    Lennon
    Chadli
    Eriksen
    Adebayor
    Welbeck
    Soldado

Bentaleb
    Kane

It's late my eyes are going but thought see welbeck on that list. Have I missed something?

You didn`t miss anything Harlow, back to sleep mate.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)