+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomorrow

Tomorrow

My team for tomorrow barring any more injuries
    DARLOW
    HALFORD LASCELLES COLLINS FOX
    MACKIE MOOSE PATO ABDOUN
    COX DJEBBOUR

JARA
    HENDERSON
    MAJ (IF BACK)
    LICHAJ
    DERBYSHIRE
    DORIS
    HARDING

I would play jara instead of halford but apparently they dont like the direct ball into the box and with halfords long throw and henderson to come on with 30 mins left it will cause them some problems, i would give pato a free role like reidy normally plays. This wouldnt be my normal first choice but this is my team taking all the injuries into account

re: Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterred
    My team for tomorrow barring any more injuries
    DARLOW
    HALFORD LASCELLES COLLINS FOX
    MACKIE MOOSE PATO ABDOUN
    COX DJEBBOUR

JARA
    HENDERSON
    MAJ (IF BACK)
    LICHAJ
    DERBYSHIRE
    DORIS
    HARDING

I would play jara instead of halford but apparently they dont like the direct ball into the box and with halfords long throw and henderson to come on with 30 mins left it will cause them some problems, i would give pato a free role like reidy normally plays. This wouldnt be my normal first choice but this is my team taking all the injuries into account
    I would go

Darlow

Lichaj Collins Lascelles Fox

Paterson Majewski Halford Abdoun

Mackie Henderson

If Lichaj isn't ready, then Halford for him while Mackie drops down to attacking midfield with Cox partnering Hendo.

Moose to come on later to shore things up if needed. It seems Greening did well in the last 15 mins he came on last Saturday. The same can be done if we need a bit more creativity i

re: Tomorrow

I think it will be...

Darlow

Lichaj Lascelles Collins Fox

Mackie Moussi Jara Paterson

Cox Djebbour

DeVries, Harding, Halford, Greening, Abdoun, Henderson, Derbyshire

I would like to see Derbyshire and Greening given a start. And I do think that Henderson will get more of a game in upcoming weeks, now that he can focus 100% on football again.