+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Changer . . Scottish Football & NO Campaign

re: Game Changer . . Scottish Football & NO Campaign

I am a Unionist and very serious about it. However, Rangers are a Scottish club and I want us to continue to play in the Scottish leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    I am a Unionist and very serious about it. However, Rangers are a Scottish club and I want us to continue to play in the Scottish leagues.
    If Rangers applied to join the English League (British Premier League & Championship) would you support their decision?

Would you like to watch Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, ManCity etc at Ibrox every two weeks or Stenhousemuir, East Fife etc. if the SPFL decide?

No, I wouldn't support it.

Rangers are a Scottish club.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell of any Scottish club using the Competition law to force their way into the English League set up.

No, I wouldn't support it.

Rangers are a Scottish club.
    Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen will always remain Scottish Clubs whether they compete in a lucrative British League or not.

Celtic are committed to play in England if possible . . but if the dhims vote YES for independence they could blow their club's bug chance.

It won't happen. Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    There is not a snowballs chance in hell of any Scottish club using the Competition law to force their way into the English League set up.
    Scottish Clubs would NOT be forcing their way ?

The legal case against the FA has been established and they are guilty of running a cartel for 14 years.

The FA wull have a multi-million pound fine if the OFT take them to court . . unless they admit Scottish Clubs with compensation by allowing entry into the Championship & EPL as stated in the Ampersand document.

The English police will KB it.

It won't happen. Forget it.
    I think I would rather believe the leaked Ampersand Report and that Alistair Darling and David Cameron will see this report as a NO vote winner on 18 September.

And I think the top six Scottish Clubs will jump at the chance.

The legal case has NOT been established.

Ampersand have been asked to provide Advocates opinion, that is what is in their report.

To try and win that case in court would take years and cost a fortune, which would be a massive gamble.

For every Advocates Opinion Ampersand produce, the EPL would produce ten arguing the opposite.

If the case ever did go to court, which it wont, the losing party would be faced with a court order to pay the winners costs.

Wont happen.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)