+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool Match Thread

re: Liverpool Match Thread

When you look at the Suarez cut back for the second goal, and the number of times, when we get into similar positions, but miss our own players, you can understand why we don't score as many as we should.
    Final ball always seems to be just behind, too far ahead, too high, too late, too early, too soft, too hard etc.

I think the Saints players that would have impressed Roy, would have been Lallana, Shaw and Chambers.
    Lambo seemed like the invisible man, although he had a couple of good moments, and JRod seemed to lose control of the ball too easily, so will both have to improve greatly, when with England.

Davis. I think the second half shows what he brings to the team. We seemed to lose our defensive shape, as soon as he went off, with Cork and Spider having to cover a lot more space.
    Gaston Looked good for 5 minutes then hugged the touch line. Why? If we could find a couple of players, with Gastons skill and Davis' work rate, we'd be a bloody good team.

Resignation tendered for match threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Joffyw
    Resignation tendered for match threads...
    Accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    Missed out on a ticket so will be watching it down the pub. COYS!
    Don't miss out on tickets for the Newcastle game, Jack. They go on sale Monday morning:[/quote]

Sorted. My mate ain't going so he's lending me his ST. Cheers for the thought though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12