+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Match Thread v Wigan (H)

re: Match Thread v Wigan (H)

Well your betting for your team to lose, how bad is that ? Anyway are you one of those fans who throws their season ticket in temper when your team gets smacked?, oh well although we got kicked at home today there is hope for us a glimmer at least.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Well your betting for your team to lose, how bad is that?

I'll ask for a third time, why is it bad?

Anyway are you one of those fans who throws their season ticket in temper when your team gets smacked?

No, I'll be there on Saturday & Tuesday and next season in League 2.

Well your betting for your team to lose, how bad is that ? Anyway are you one of those fans who throws their season ticket in temper when your team gets smacked?, oh well although we got kicked at home today there is hope for us a glimmer at least.
    i also had a seperate bet for us to win 2-1 but i thought the most likely result was a burnley win so i stuck that on my accumulator, its not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    i also had a seperate bet for us to win 2-1 but i thought the most likely result was a burnley win so i stuck that on my accumulator, its not rocket science.[/quote]I can never do it betting your own team to lose, its not rocket science and elite your answer is the bit above your question lol

'es***red52' wrote at 01:07 on 02 Mar:
    Well your betting for your team to lose,

I'll ask for a third time, why is it bad?

well obviously im a bit more rational than you es*** me owd. Head rules over heart with me. I was happy to lose my bet though and derby to have won, that wouldve been my preferred option. I only bet a few quid after all.My least prefered option was derby losing so my bet was on and then bottom of the league scratching a draw against 7th with 8 men on the pitch. Welcome to the world of triz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234