+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: end of promotion hopes

re: end of promotion hopes

Quote Originally Posted by trentendscott
    At this rate we'll struggle to stay in the top 6. Teams behind us are closing in and are looking very good. Also Bluebird stop acting the big man you're making yourself look like a tool.

Go on Scott, sort him,

Let's all calm down. 5-6 wins should get us a play-off place confirmed. And it's not the end of the world to be in that position at season's end.

Quote Originally Posted by tricky5971
    Like yourself I've been a fan for many years ... In fact 36 years ...since I was 7 ... Being a supporter means I pay for my ticket and if I'm not happy about the team or manager I have a right to express that being a paid customer ...I'm not a sheep and I can think for myself ...your words not god by the way ...
    Agreed, I've been following Forest into my 4th decade now, and I have a right to express my views. For sure I support the manager of the day, because I want them to do well for the club.

But my opinion is unmoved - after Clough, I would rank Clark and Bassett higher than Davies.
    I also don't foresee him as being our manager in the long run. I just want him to get us up if he can and then be dispensed with, so the next better guy can come in and carry on.
    He tinkers more than Ranieri and his siege mentality is no where close to Mourinho, even if he thinks he's the Special One.

Some may call him King Billy, I've never d

Well, I have it on good authority that BD's training sessions are very high tempo. Vaughan apparently fractured his patella in training. Cloughie assumed that everyone was match fit by Xmas and took the squad for a gentle jog down the embankment then did a bit of work on set pieces. He also picked his best available team every game. I know what makes sense to me.

Is Fawaz the new Doughty? Someone to blame for the lack of signings?

We have the biggest injury crisis since I started watching Forest as a young boy in the 50's yet we continue to farm out players on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    so what formation would that be the Bourne?4-4-2 or 4-5-1?in fact yell us what line up you would choose.
    I detect a little anger in your reply. I'm just frustrated, I've been a Forest fan for as long as I can remember and I hate it when we loose, just like we all do. The point I'm trying to make here is there is no need to play players out of position when we have the players to play in those positions. BD is famous for it. Look at Halford he's been played as a striker when Derbyshire was on the bench. How must that make Matt feel. It could effect morale. Considering Matt has hardly played he's scored some very important goals. I think if BD stopped playing people out of position and had more faith in them and put an 'arm' round them so to speak it would be better and he'd get a better performance out of them. On Saturday we had three dedicated midfielders left after our horrendous injury luck,even if two are 2nd choice(Not

I understand you have injuries but you have one of the biggest squads in the league and still managed to put out one of the most expensive teams in the Championship on Saturday!

Stop your crying!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123