+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cleverley

Tom Cleverley

seems others are also in agreement with many on here - view external link

re: Tom Cleverley

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn
    seems others are also in agreement with many on here
    He is shyte. Hodgson has got serious sh1t in his eyes to keep picking the bloke.

Cleverley is Woys love child.

Or he has something on Woy tucked away.

not that i care much about englands national team but, even though i don't think he is that bad as some make him out to be i think both noble and huddlestone are definately better players

I have to opposite view to most, I actually quite like the lad.
    This petition is what is so wrong with the internet, no matter who its about whether theyre famous or not, sh1t or good. I see this petition as nothing better than cyber bullying

Cyber lynching more than anything else. Agree Ith you...nobody should have to endure this type of treatment

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    I have to opposite view to most, I actually quite like the lad.
    This petition is what is so wrong with the internet, no matter who its about whether theyre famous or not, sh1t or good. I see this petition as nothing better than cyber bullying
    Each example to be taken individually imo.
    This petition is O.T.T I agree... but then there was a petition asking whether Bob Diamond deserved to remain fit to run Barclays.
    Hardly cyber-bullying in that case.

Petitions have always been there... long before the internet. The problem is (as you've stated)...any fat idle w-anker with a bee in his bonnet can sound off about something he wouldn't normally have the energy to do.
    So the result is daft petitions cluttering up space and diverting attention away from things of greater importance.

That just proves how bad it is if a Millwall thug sees it the same way as I do

Petition ffs

Can't we just call him an average player and limit our opinions to discussion and debate without petitioning the England Coach? Quite ridiculous really.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Petition ffs

Can't we just call him an average player and limit our opinions to discussion and debate without petitioning the England Coach? Quite ridiculous really.
    Its to late for you to be saying that, maybe you should of thought of that before you started the fuc king petition
    Oooo makes my blood boil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)