+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goals

Goals

Can anybody come on here and tell us why we cant score, is it the system holloway is playing, because I dont believe that cambell, jackson, easter, morrison are crap players. they all have a good goalscoring record before joining us.
    I think it must be the system holloway is playing
    it just doesnt create chances.
    we just dont have the players to play holloways system.
    if we dont change then we are going down.

re: Goals

Quote Originally Posted by scotslion58
    Can anybody come on here and tell us why we cant score, is it the system holloway is playing, because I dont believe that cambell, jackson, easter, morrison are crap players. they all have a good goalscoring record before joining us.
    I think it must be the system holloway is playing
    it just doesn't create chances.
    we just don't have the players to play holloway's system.
    if we don't change then we are going down.
    Sorry Scotty but can't agree with you on this one.
    The strikers weren't scoring under Lomas either so where is the common denominator in this (The Players!!)

Keep the faith mate it will come good!!

Hello laml, hope you are keeping well.
    I see what you are saying but when lomas was here we did not have cambell and jackson who in the pastwe would have never dreamed of coming to the den.
    there goalscoring record is good,so what has happened they cant become bad players overnight.

We are just missing two wingers who can get to the line and send the ball over,or two full backs who could send the ball over.One thing I am pleased with is that we are not hoofing it but trying to pass the ball on the deck,and great to see Forde throwing the ball out instead of the big hoof,we only just need to sort the goals out,lets get some wing play going.COYL

Quote Originally Posted by scotslion58
    Hello laml, hope you are keeping well.
    I see what you are saying but when lomas was here we did not have cambell and jackson who in the pastwe would have never dreamed of coming to the den.
    there goalscoring record is good,so what has happened they cant become bad players overnight.
    Hiya mate! I'm doing Ok thanks!
    Hope all is well with you!
    I don't know why they turn into fluffers overnight but from the chances I've seen us have, I am amazed that we haven't scored more! There is either an evil spell going on OR the guys are just trying too hard!!
    Having been a midfield player and a striker (for a short time) I know that when you relax and play naturally it just seems to happen but when you try that extra bit because things aren't going right, you tend to fluff, it's a weird phenomena! :/ :/

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)